Bajaj Kristal Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj KristalFunctinal problem, servicers nil

I am sendindg this complaint in oder to bring into your attention that my bajaj kristal bike which was brought on 24th october 2017, even after proper services at regular intervals is prone to many functional problems.
My regular service center is k.V. R. Bajaj, angadipuram, perinthalmanna, kerala. Though they were able to provide satisfactory free services, they were not able to find out the problem why vehicle was continuously jerking during my drive. Even the change of shock absorber and tyres were uneffective.

• De
      DEFIGTIVE KRISTAL Jul 05, 2009

We have purchased new bajaj kristal on 6/6/2017 on saturday at 8 pm the very next day we find starting trouble with beep sound . IT was sunday so the service center was closed . So the very next day we went to servise centre but no response from them they have given silly reason that the vehicle should run atleast 10KM per day we came back and followed their instructions but no use again the vehicle was off with low battery again we went service station and they are saying that theyhave replaced battery, charger and 3 primary units . but thevery next day we are facing the same problem.So please give us the solution with justice we are requesting with you to replace the vehicle the vehicle is not yet registered .ENGINE NO .GF20036 CHASI NO *MD 2G FG FZZ*
      *SWA 11696*
      THANKING YOU
      ASHRITH .S

• So
      sourjyadeep Jul 05, 2009

I HAVE RECEIVED AN SMS ON 2 JULY 2017 THAT MY MOBILE PHONE HAS WON RS 450, 000/- DOLLARS IN THE 2017 MEDIAN (RPEI)MOBILE DRAW.PLEASE CONFIRM WHETHER THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT OR NOT IN MY FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS:[protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM OR [protected]@REDIFFMAIL.COM

Bajaj Kristalfaulty fuel gauge and irresponsibility of service

I bought a Bajaj Kristal less than a year ago and it has broken down thrice...the reason?the fuel tank was empty.but i had no clue about this as the fuel guage did not indicate this at all..i did not believe this until the garage guy showed it and proved it to me.the first time this happened,i took the vehicle to Kalyani Bajaj in Mekhri Circle and they examined it and said there was absolutely no problem with my fuel guage!also,the first time,i had refuelled my vehicle with 2 litres of petrol the same morning and had run the vehicle for hardly 15 Kms.where did the petrol go?well, lets assume that the guy at the petrol bunk has cheated me.But i would have surely known this fact had the fuel gauge indicated the right quantity.
    I did not expect this from a company like bajaj....it is naturally very frustrating when you are late,held up in a traffic jam and exhausted,and the last thing you would expect is for your vehicle to break down!Please do something about this before i go through another such bad experience.
    Thank you.

• Sr
        Srinivasan Mar 22, 2008

Bajaj has built a horrible reputation in recent years. They think that they can fool everyone by building jazzy looking scooters that don't last. And buyers are in for a nasty surprise because in two years the product has become extinct eroding its value further. I honestly feel gearless scooters are not their cup of tea. Mr.Bajaj should swallow his pride and tie up with one of the japanese giants again for making automatic scooters. Readers, please don't buy automatic scooters that are not made by either Honda or Suzuki.

Bajaj Kristal — Defective product

• Bajaj Kristal , 100 CC was bought on 24 Sep 07 • Service Booklet was not provided on date of...