Acura Complaints & Reviews

Acuralemon law

I purchased a used 2008 Acura RDX on March 23, 2014. It came with 12, 000 mi or 1 yr warranty. On July 2, 2014 the check emissions system light came on (code P0420) they had to replace the 3 way catalyst and the fuel tank unit and the reservoir unit. The light came on again and I took it to another dealer and was told they only replaced the catalyst itself but not the fuel tanks. They replace the fuel tank and a week later the light came back on. Again it went back into the shop they had it for over a week (not clear as to what they did to it) I picked it up have been driving it for almost two weeks and the light came back on today 9/2/14. It is now scheduled to go back in the shop on Thursday. It will now be in the shop for the 7th time (4x due to this issue) since I purchased it on 2/23/2014. Please note, I am getting ready to make my 5th payment on the vehicle. Does this vehicle fall within the lemon law?

• Od
    odalfam4 Jun 04, 2009

I can say that they are bunch of liars. Especially when it comes to service.
    They refuse to fix... even check your car for free even if its under warranty if you don't service your car at their shop. Customer relation manager also is not a big help.
    STAY AWAY OF THAT DEALERSHIP.

• Al
    AlexL99 Sep 02, 2009

I've gone through four transmissions, averaging about 30, 000 miles each. Now Acura won't make it right.

• Mk
    MkStItCh Sep 02, 2014

The lemon law in New York covers used cars in some cases:

Used Car Lemon Law:
    Your protection under the law when you buy from a New York dealer extends to used cars as well. The dealer must provide a warranty on the vehicle that covers at least the engine, transmission, drive axle, brakes, radiator, steering, alternator, generator, starter, and ignition system (not including the battery).

Under the warranty, the dealer must either repair the defect or reimburse you for the repair costs. The length of the warranty depends on how many miles are on the vehicle when you buy it:

18, 001 to 36, 000 miles: 90 days or 4, 000 miles
    36, 001 to 79, 999 miles: 60 days or 3, 000 miles
    80, 000 to 100, 000 miles: 30 days or 1, 000 miles
    The Used Car Lemon Law entitles you to a replacement vehicle or refund if the dealer is unable to correct the problem after 3 attempts to repair or the car has been out of service for at least 15 days.

Acurawarranty issues

Purchased a certified used Acura, 9 days ago. We purchased a MDX, and the next day we drove it on the highway and the hood bounced all around like it was not latched. We repeatedly checked it and figured we would need to get it checked. This should have been my first warning sign. A week later, the "Check Trailer Stability Assist" light came on, so now I have a warranty issue. This is all in 9 days of owning the vehicle.

I was not concerned at first because I had traded in my Lexus GX for this vehicle and had experience amazing service support from Lexus and was told by Acura they had the same service support. I am soon about to find out that is not true. I do not live where there is a Lexus or Acura dealer, so traditionally Lexus would come pick up my vehicle, leave me a car to use, and return my vehicle. Acura said they did the same thing, this is not true. I called their Customer Relations line and received the worst service twice, and even from a manager there. I was told by them that that do not doing anything with warranty issues and that Acura does not come and collect cars and return them, I was then told to call the closest dealership. I called the dealership and they were unable to help as they are a small dealership and don't offer all the service (they are down the road from my small Lexus dealership in Des Moines, Ia, that provides amazing service.) They recommend I call Road Side Assistance, called them they are nice enough and can pick-up my car to take it to the dealer, but not return my car. Here is the kicker, if my car broke down 100 from my home they would both pick-up and deliver my car back to me, instead they can move my car over 100 miles away but I now have to pick it up.
They recommend I call Customer Relations because they can approve the pick-up. Now 2 hours have passed and my calls have went full circle. On my second go round with Customer Relations they said they are two separate companies and don't know what they are talking about, they again recommend I call the dealership. So I have a certified used Acura with a warranty, with a warranty issue and no solution to fix the car. I will ultimately have to get two hours away to fix it and drive across the street and trade it back in for a Lexus. Lexus service and vehicles are amazing and I never should have thought about trying out a different brand. Completely disappointed in Acura's service, customer support and vehicle. I will not be an Acura driver long.

Acuradealership ruined my paint, refuses to fix it

My name is Christine DiGiacomo. I have an issue with a new car dealership, Smithtown Acura located in St. James NY. I have brought my car in 3 times now for the same problem. When I first went to take the car home, there was a huge scratch on the the trunk, and a huge hair was inside the new window tint. I also decided to add a protective coating called xzilon. That day I took a loaner home instead, so they can repair the scratch, re-do the tint, and apply the coating to the interior and exterior of the car. I went to pick it up, everything looked fine. I washed my car about 2 weeks later (coating was supposed to sit for a week), and noticed there were many water spots everywhere, scratches, and major haze and swirl marks all over the car. I contacted the dealer via email, and they said to bring the car back, and they would issue a full refund that day. I said that was not what I was asking, I want the paint to look as good as the day I saw it, the original day I was supposed to take it home. So I brought the car back, got my second loaner, and they said since I do not want their detail dept to touch the paint again, since they messed up the paint on the trunk, they would have the xzilon mobile unit come in and fix it. So, I left my car again and took my second loaner. I received a call, from the MGR of the dealership, and she said the xzilon guy wants to speak to me bc he cannot find the spots and scratches I was referring to. I told him to look everywhere, because that's where they are. Car is done, I go in 2 days later to pick it up. I walk into the shop, it looks, good inside, but I still noticed the marks in the front. The service guy at the dealership said, :oh sorry, they didn't show me this spot, I will buff it again." I had 2 problems with this, they pretended to have the xzilon mobile unit come in and fix it, when they never did, and the had their service guys touching the paint again, when I specifically asked to use someone else. Now he makes the paint worse. So we go into the sunlight, and the car barely even shines now. He took the electric buffer to the ENTIRE car, now it just looks like a hallogram. Now they said they will take it to a body shop they use, and they will fix it. 1 day later, the car is ready. Looks the same. I actually took my car to an autobody shop today, to get a second opinion, and they said there is no way this car was wet-sanded and polished, it would never look the way it does now if this was the case. So the dealership is lying to me, and as per corporate chooses not to attempt to fix this problem anymore. Corporate says because all acura dealerships are owned privately, they can pick and choose how they treat their customers, and if they want to deal with them. This is unfair, I paid 35, 000 for this acura, I have been trying to get this fixed for a little over 3 months now, and the dealership will not help me. What can I do?

Chris May 22, 2011

this is horrible, this woman should be reimbursed immediately, how is this acceptable?

• Sm
    SmithtownAcura Jun 14, 2011

Response to complaint of Chrisine DiGiacoma by Smithtown Acura: Ms. DiGiacoma's complaints were thoroughly addressed by the dealership. The dealership promply replied to every complaint and in response, the finish to her vehicle was reapplied by the warranty company. In addition, the vehicle was also detailed at the dealership's expense. Ms. DiGiacoma has failed to submit a report from any third party which substanitates her complaint. Therefore, it is respectfully submitted that her complaint is without merit and should be viewed accordingly.

Acurabad dealer, bad company

Acura asked me to send my 2006 Acura MDX to this dealer to upgrade the transmission software. I sent in my car and they did service. The service mamger called me and told me that my car's air filter needs to be replced. I said that I can do by myself. They then asked me to pick up my car. Right after I got my back, I found that one power window completely lost function. The window dropped down. I sent my car back and they fixed it (even not perfect, because when open or close the window, it has a big noise), but that service mamger said to me that "you must let us to do it if we told you to replace the parts". I realized that the dealer did something bad to my car and they made power window lost function. In about 2~3 days later, I found again that horn did not work, then found out all wheel control, including cruise control and radio control, lost function. I asked that dealer to fix it but they refused to do so. I then called Acura customer relationship office, they did not help and the mamger had a very bad attitude.
Never go to that bad Acura dealer, and never purchase Acura!!!

• Mi
    Miami Acura Sep 24, 2012

Miami Acura is rated A+ in the Better Business Bureau. When one brings in a car for a transmission repair on a 5 year old vehicle we do not bother with power windows. Quite a bold statement to acuse a reputable dealer of purposely breaking any part. Needless to say in an effort to keep cusotgmer happy we repiared window.

Acuraunsatisfactory service

Acura MDX 2001 went in for service. afterr service . gas leak developed. car was returned, then realized problem was not fixed, car was returned problem half resolved. Obvious that that each time MDX went in for a specific problem upon return of car a non rel;ated problem arises thus a pattern of my taking my MDX to the dealer on a regular baasis has developed. Obvious inefficiency of the service being delivered. there are other issues concerning the service of car that need to be addressed, please call me at [protected]
Thjank you.

Ivor Noicely

Acurabad service

I would like to make a complaint and find out what my options are on this matter. First let me say I own a 2004 Acura MDX, this is my primary family car. I have 4 children and use this car to take my kids back and forth to school and to buy groceries. I have never had any problems with this car it has always worked great. Until I took my 2004 Acura Mdx to have my brakes replaced because they didn’t seem as responsive as they were a few years back which I am sure is normal wear and tear. I took my MDX to Acura of Pleasanton California. They were nice and gave me a courtesy car for the time being. When I got my car back it was one problem after another. The VSA light would come on and my car would veer to the left. They replaced all VSA sensors and they somehow found a problem with the transmission torque system. This had never been a problem before. It worried me that I use this car with my little ones and this was happening. I took the car back and forth a few times and then finally got it back after what seemed like 3 weeks of back and forth. So when my husband brought it home I tried it out and the steering wheel was off, ( the steering wheel was not aligned) you had to turn the steering wheel to the left to drive straight, and I noticed a rattling noise in the dashboard area on the driver’s side everytime I make a turn. I had never heard this rattling noise in my car before, so I thought that it was odd. At this point I am thinking this is just ridiculous, how do you give someone a car back like that. This shows how careless they are. What if it was something else, are they playing with people’s lives. I started to become nervous about taking it to Acura again but they made a mistake and needed to correct it. We took it back and they fixed the steering wheel only. I got my car back and then everytime I would turn my steering wheel to take turns or speed bumps my stereo speakers get this loud scary zappy popping screeching sound, I don’t know how to describe it but it’s horrible. At this point I am horrified to have to take my car back there and I was thinking how much more could they possibly mess it up. I waited a few weeks hoping the problem would just go away but I did not so we took the car back to Acura and they wouldn’t fix It because they couldn’t find anything wrong .Finally until the last when my husband went for a drive with the technician he heard the noise. Isn’t that convenient, it happens everytime I drive and my 4 little ones all get scared and can’t even listen to music or watch DVDs. I would say its temperamental some days it works and today I could not listen to anything on it. Acura of Pleasanton wanted us to pay for diagnostic for this problem and I cannot comprehend why. They were the only ones who have been working on my car and I Never had any stereo or speaker problems until I left my car with them. I know they messed it up. Daniel Hines that works there had the nerve to say that maybe my cell phone is making this occur. I cannot believe this. I don’t use my cell phone while I’m driving with my children or anytime I am driving. You can’t blame this on something else. Is this the common procedure what they try to do and make it seem like the customer is causing the problem to cover their incompetent errors and messing up customers vehicles there at Acura of Pleasanton. Acura of Pleasanton caused this and I would like my car in the same condition as when I originally took it to them the first time. This is so unfair, how could they get away with doing this. My 2004 mdx worked like a champ before taking it to them. Now my car has speaker problems and a rattling noise in the dash on the driver side which they claim to be the motor mounts because supposedly one collapsed and I need to pay them seven hundred dollars for them to fix it. Is it normal wear and tear for a car that is driven around town only and never had any major accidents to have a motor mount collapse? Is it normal wear and tear? Either they did something, or maybe it’s a defective motor mount I can’t see a motor mount just collapsing all of a sudden after I had been taking my car to them. I even suspect they purposely or maybe accidently messed up my car, and they are acting dumb about it. All I know is my car was a great car before I took it there; this so sad now I'm stuck with these problems. I am a very upset and a displeased customer. I was hoping the problem would just go away and maybe there is just a lose wire from the work they did. This problem is not going away. I figured it’s time to take the next step and Acura of Pleasanton needs to be held accountable. We would greatly appreciate it if you would contact us and let us know what we need to do to get this problem resolved. We tried to speak to the manager and he was unhelpful and blamed the problem on the cars age, mileage and wear and tear, which I disagree because we never had any problems before and the car was in excellent running condition. We are highly considering seeking legal action if this goes unresolved. I am uncomfortable taking my car back to Acura of Pleasanton for any service for fear of car safety of for my family. I really feel that Acura’s technicians, service advisors, and manager need a lot of additional training. I don’t want this issue to be swept under the rug like all the other incidences I have been researching about Acura of Pleasanton. There is a major issue with the service dept.
The only issue before any service was brake pads needing replacement
After the service for front brake pads being fixed then 3 VSA sensors needed to be replaced, Torque transmission system replaced, steering wheel miss aligned, motor mount collapsed, rattling noise in drivers side, speakers not functioning properly

• Valerie Aug 07, 2008

Unfortunately, I had to call in to the Acura Customer Care line today because I received some very disturbing news from my local dealership, Gillman Acura, about a power-train warranty on my car. I was told at the dealership, after they conferred with an Acura representative from the Acura Warranty Dept., that the power steering pump is not covered under the power-train warranty. Baffled by this, I called in to speak with someone who might be able to clarify how this could possibly be when the car is almost unable to be driven without power steering. The representative that answered the phone asked how he could help.

I then began explaining my concern to the representative. He asked for the VIN of the car, and after provided, he asked for my name and reviewed the purchase. I told him all of the information was correct, and I then explained my frustration of being told that the power steering pump is not covered by the power-train warranty. He went on to say that the parts that are covered with this warranty are only basically the engine and transmission. I told him that this was a useless warranty then since new cars rarely blow an engine, and he then went on to say that it could come in handy. I stated that I understand that it could since Acura is well known for having faulty transmissions, but I really thought that was supposed to have been cleared up. I again stated that the car cannot be driven without power steering, and then he asked me an asinine question that infuriated me. He wanted to know if I signed the papers for the car. Obviously, I did since I now have to deal with another issue for this car, but it was his way of letting me know that it was my fault for not reading every detail of a contract with Acura clearly. I now realize that I cannot trust Acura sales representatives to inform me completely when making a sales pitch either, so I will accept responsibility for being too trusting of their sales personnel.

He went on to state that I should read the warranty. I informed him that I did not call Acura Customer Service, a term being used loosely, to be scolded. He then stated that I wanted an answer that he was not authorized to give, and I then requested to be transferred to a person that could give the answer that I needed, and I was then told that no one was available. I told him that was fine because agencies such as the Better Business Bureau are great for dealing with poor customer service, and I ended the phone call.

This occurrence ranks among one of the worst that I have ever experienced with someone that is supposedly in a customer care facility speaking on the behalf of a company, such as Acura, that I used to believe actually cared about their customers. Now, I realize that the alleged caring about customers is a front. Instead of allowing me to speak with someone that could actually take some personal responsibility and assist me with something that is, and continues to be, very frustrating for me, I am instead told to read the contract and not put my name on it until I have. I agree that this is great advice, but as I stated earlier, I was actually trusting of another group of customer care representatives for Acura. I sure have learned a lot about this company that I will definitely share with others so that the same mistakes are not made in the future!

Acurahorrible dealer

I have recently purchased a used Acura from the McGrath dealership in Westmont IL. The car salesman named Frank E. was very rude and unhelpful when he found out that I will require financing APR quotes before I come in to look at the vehicle. When I finally went in, Frank was basically rushing me through the process and when I have found issues with the headlight (cracked), he mentioned that he will repair it. I suggested that the headlights should be REPLACED instead because it was cracked and there is no way he can fix it. He sounded very defensive and just said "don't worry alright, i'll take care of it." I did not think it sounded convincing until he put that down in black and white on the form for maintenance. Then he gave me bad attitude by taking the form away from me and said "hey hey, don't worry alright. I'll take care of it."

I do not feel assured that he will actually replace it because he did not leave me room to negotiate to him and he kept sounding very defensive. I personally thought it sounded very "shady".

Then when I finally called to schedule my car to have these promised maintenance performed, Frank sounded very uninterested to help. Sure I understand that he does not get commissioned for fixing my car now that he has made a sale. But I think it is still part of customer service and he should not have given me attitude about not being able to take the car in during the times he has suggested. There is a reason why the dealership is opened until 9pm. It is for people who have jobs and are only able to take their cars in after work. However, when I mentioned I can only take the car in at 6pm, Frank sounded annoyed and said "No no no. You won't get it in then." He sounded as if he was demanding a time change. When I explained my schedule, he simply ignored my concern and told me he will call me back. I have then waited for 3 hours and no one has gotten back to me.

I understand that I need to schedule a time to have my car serviced. However, I do not appreciate that Frank was giving me attitude for not being able to make the times best for him. I also think that I should be served the same as a customer of the company whether I am buying a car or servicing one.

I am very unhappy with the way I was treated and I will not recommend any of my friends to make their purchases at this Acura dealership because once you have paid for your vehicle, they treat you like you are taking up their precious time. If you have to go to this dealership, please be sure not to buy the car from this salesman named Frank E. He is very unprofessional and he also lied about the financing rate while I was getting the quote from him. He mentioned 6.9% to me but it was really 10% when I went in to get the financing done.

Acurapoor quality interior

I was a proud owner of a 2004 Acura TL which was purchased less than 2 years ago as a certified pre-owned vehicle at the Acura of South FL dealer. I recently noticed a crack on the dash board of the passenger side which has gotten worse. I visited the Acura dealer in Pembroke Pines FL to see if it would be covered under warranty, and I was told that it would not be covered under warranty, but to be sure, I should contact Acura Car Care for more information. I contacted Acura Car Care and I was told that it was not covered under warranty. I was very disappointed that it was not covered, due to the vehicle is only 5 years old, and I have had the vehicle for less than 2 years, therefore I felt it would be considered a defect of some kind. I can understand if it would have been a seat or a side panel of some source, because of wear and tear, or even if the vehicle was very old, but there is no such wear and tear of a dash board, no one sits or touches the dash board and the vehicle is only 5 years old. I purchased a windshield cover at the same time when I purchased the vehicle, due to it being sunny in Florida for most of the year, and I wanted to protect the inside of the vehicle from heat exposure, therefore, I did not expect for the dashboard to start cracking at such an early stage. When I visited the Acura dealer in Pembroke Pines, I asked the service representative if he had encounter such complains in the past, and he stated that he has seen a few incidents. I have owned Hondas and Nissans for several years in the past, and I have never encountered such a situation like this, and because Acura is considered a luxury vehicle, I feel that I should receive some kind of compensation. My plans were to upgrade my Acura TL to an Acura RL, because I have had nothing but a good experience with the vehicle, but now I am having second thoughts.

• Bl
    BL15 Jul 22, 2009

My wife has an '04 TL with 39k miles on it. Cracks started appearing three months ago in the dash. I am taking it to the dealership tomorrow. My wife has always driven Acuras, but if they don't do anything about it, then her next car will be a Volvo.

• Ro
    rolan04tl Sep 27, 2009

Hello people, I want to let you know that the cracked dash issue is well know for acura and its dealerships. There is a group on facebook named "Acura TL Defective Dash". join if you can. There is alos a lot of great info on this issue on Acurazine. Here is a Link to both:

Acurazine:

Facebook:

I highly recomend you join the facebook group. there is lots of great info in it.

Good luck.

Orlando

• Bo
    Bob202 Jul 18, 2016

Unlike previous Acura mdx vehicles that I owned, the quality of the 2007 is extremely poor. Now after bringing my vehicle to 2 different dealers and paying for repairs they cannot fix a very noticeable engine noise at 40 to 60 MPH. Other problems are the interior leather is pealing and cracking and the Navi system had to be completely replaced.
    I will no longer buy an acura product since they no longer know how to build quality products and maintain them.

• Fi
    Filzaide Jul 28, 2016

This dealer is the closest one to my home. I went there last time, eveything went well. This time, I didn't make appointment and went straight to their shop. However, I did made a couple of phone calls to the dealers within 20 miles of where I live. The B1 service is due and the priceses I got range from $129 - $165. Acura of Glendale quoted me $135. I decided to go. Manny is the service guy who took care of me. After he knew that I walked in without making an appointment, he told me the price will be $135 for B service. I said I got the quote is for B1, but he insist that B1 has additional rotating tires, which is additional. He won't horner $135. Since I wasn't sure if the price I got for B1 includes tire rotation not, I have no choice and have to do it since I was on site already. By the time the service is done and I am ready to pay, the final price is $167 because they added labor, parts and tax on top of $135.

I serviced my car in may different places. The industry standard is that you quote the price as the out-the-door price. You don't quote one price and when customer came in and added labor, parts and tax on top of it.

This is not a honest way to do business. Acura is a premium brand, I feel I was treated like an idiot. This is not acceptable that Acura can torlerate their deal doing business like that!

Acurareally bad services and scammed

The Brossard acura dealer in the south shore, just south from MONTREAL city is horrible.

1) REALLY BAD SERVICES
I brought my car to go change my tires and an oil change before winter comes. I specifically told them i'll be back for my car in a few hours because there were already 4-5 people ahead of me and the lady said it would take a while. After kept on calling them 4 times to see if my car was ready and being told they were too busy to answer, i decided to ask a friend to drive me back to the dealership to pick up my car. To my surprise, they didn't start it and told me that i left the car for the day and to be picked up tomorrow. I was like WTF was that?? I already told that lady that i would be back in 2 hours instead of mindlessly sitting there, and i also asked how long it would take. Does that really mean i would be back the next day??

2) SCAM~!!!
I spotted on the Roof of my Acura to have some bubbles popping out from the paint. I know that paint on cars takes longer for visible paint defects to be seen. Even though my 3 year warranty just ended 1 month ago. I brought it to the dealership, yet again Acura Brossard, and this guy served me, he was kinda old, white man (nationality unknown to me), with blond or brown hair and a lot of dimples on his face (i don't know if dimples is the correct term but i want to say is his face is not smooth or normal :P i'm a bit too harsh now). He i preferred speaking English as it is my first language, but he insisted on speaking to me in french cause he didn't know english or at least very poor english. Anways, i told him my issue and i said that its a paint defect. He came out with me to inspect my car. When he saw the bubbles, he told me that its not a defect. He told me that on the highway, a rock flew and hit it that caused a puncture and lead to the bubbles from the rain and sun. What pissed me off the most was he placed his pen in the hole and started to do mini circles in it. I was like WTF??~~!!

He referred me to ::::::::::::::::::

Collision CARSTAR Pro Expert
2753 Boul Matte
Brossard, Quebec, J4Y 2P4
Phone: [protected]
[protected]@carstar.ca

This place also inspected and told me that its not a defect and it would cost about 700$$$ to fix my roof. After that i brought it to 2 other places that my friend referred me to, one was a GM dealership, the other was another CARSTAR auto service. AND GUESS WHAT~!!?? they both said it was a paint defect and told me to bring it back to acura to fix it. So i brought it back to JeanTalon Luciani ACURA, where i originally brought it. They inspected it and did a more close check up since i told them and show them proof of the other 2 places i went. Then they finally acknowledge that it's a paint defect and repaired it for free.

What this means after all that typing is, ACURA Brossard is a rip off. I guess they have some kind of a deal with CARSTAR that was located close to them and they agreed to bring each other business by ripping off their customers.

What a major SCAM they are~!!! It's either that or they both have really bad workers that should be fired since they have really bad analytical skills. Stupid mistakes like that almost cost me 700$ and additional labor cost~!!!

Acurapoor service

We purchased a used Acura MDX w/warranty earlier this year from this dealership. The actual purchase process was fairly standard, however the service has been less than stellar. Most recently we returned the MDX to the shop for regalur oil change and to investigate possible problems with the transmission. We had been expereincing an intermittent grinding sensation while going uphill. In addition the Service Enigine soon light glowed. I had a local AutoZone check the errot code for the light it indicated some sort of tranmission failure.

While at the dealership being checked, the service department indicated they could not locate any faults and suggested bringing it back when it gets worst.

So a few days goes by and it's getting worst. Of course now it has gotten worst. Concerned my wife contacts the dealership to arrange time to drop off the vechicle and be supplied with a loaner. To our suprise the dealership does not want to supply a loaner car until the problem has been diagnosed. This process will take approx an hour!! My wife, nor I have time to sit in their waiting roon for them to diagnose the issue. It seems a proper service response would be to take the vechicle in and supply the customer with a loaner, especially since this is a return visit.

I am personally dissatified with ACURA at this point.

Acurathink twice

Frankel Acura Dealer at 10400 York Rd, Cockeysville Maryland21030.

I have requested for repair/check up on my Acura TL 2006. The person who is in charge has noticed me that they have to wait for the parts to arrive in order to fix the problem on my vehicle. That was two months ago. I have not received any contacts from them at all. I have called them regarding this matter and the person said they do not guarantee when the particular part is going to arrive. I do not understand why the part is taking so long and I was not informed properly about what specifically was wrong with my vehicle, they are keeping me on hold for about two months. I am very dissatisfied with their service, and I want my problems to be addressed immediately. I was counting on the Acura to deal with my problem as if it is their car. But now I have to reconsider the reputation of Acura.

Acuraacura poor customer service/warranty

• Gr
    Greatwaiting Nov 25, 2010

2006 Acura tl since I bought the car my car goes dead for no reason. I had 4 battery replacments, it check on aa machine, and also had the HFL disconnected but, it still goes dead. I see that it is something tht happens a lot too these cars and wonder who can help and why there has been no recall,

• Na
    Nancy Hogan-Baur Jan 24, 2011

I have a 2007 Acura TL - same problem. I was told that I have to either disconnect the battery every time I leave the car parked for more than a couple of days; or I must have someone drive it (for how long? - noone can say) every couple of days. NOT an acceptable answer for a single person who travels for business! I want to hear from a corporate level on this and I want compensation for the extraordinary time and expense that this problem has caused me!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices