ACIBURN Complaints & Reviews

ACIBURNSCAM by ACIBURN

Please read the fine print, it is not how it appears when you read all of colorful ad.
You will be burned for the first bottle at the full price of 59.95 plus they set you up with Web Access as well that you don't even know about until the bill comes in. Visa could not help with the fees charged but gave me a number I could call to cancel, then you have to call visa back with a cancellation number so that they can dispute any further charges. What a scam. Thanks, you have proven to me that I should never order over the web. I am now turning off my computer for the last time. Thought I would warn the rest of you before I go.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • De
      Derdie Sep 06, 2009

Aciburn is the biggest RIPOFF you will come across. Firstly it doesn't work and secondly they continue taking money out of your account on a monthly basis hoping that you won't notice. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

ACIBURNNot recieving product

I ordered Aciburn over two weeks ago now, they have taken my money but i have not received the product. I no longer want this product after seeing the other complaints and wish to cancel. However i can not contact them the phone number does not work and their live online service is never active.

Comment Guidelines

9 Responses
      • Ci
        cindy1947 Sep 02, 2009

I have also had money taken from my credit card account I have sent emails also I have a cancellation number given to me by the company but they are still taking money off me . the credit card company are now going to take action . The total they have taken from my account is £72.54 I cannot afford this . DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT !!!

• Mz
        mzlilly Jun 30, 2009

ya i had a problem with them also and on my credit card the billed me 3 more times after i called and cancelled it on my credit card the number to call is [protected] plus when i called my credit card she said they sell your card number to other foreign companys. Also if you read on your bottles it says no to be used by diabetics

• Ly
        lyall May 12, 2009

I have also been ripped off by these people an have been charged $122.91 that i have not asked for i have asked my bank to take legal action agains them.
        this is just a scam and they should not be alowed to continue with doing it or beging on the net to advertise their rubish.
        Lyall Australia

sarah May 08, 2009

I done this 14 day recieve it then try it out which is then they charged me 6.89 for a membership which i do not rememeber signing up to a one any way after three weeks i recieved 3 more of the bottles even though i never ordered it and they charged me 47.80 which then made me overdrawn, im so angry with them but i cant even find a number to call them!!

• Pa
        Patti Cervini May 02, 2009

I called [protected] and had success in getting a cancellation number and I called [protected] to cancel Web Access. It is a Saturday and I had no problem reaching both companies.

• Ke
        kelly Apr 24, 2009

Yes i've had the same problem, they have now taken a total of £84.00 out of my account and therefore I have not once received anything for my money, I will call my bank and tell them to cancel taking that company from taking any money from my account, I suggest ya'll do that too.

• Ka
        Kath Apr 21, 2009

I have also had problems... didn't receive my trial and they promised to send a second order...didn't receive it and now when I asked them for a refund, they have said I didn't complete the trial and have taken a further £60 out of my account...I am gutted and the fact they advertised on facebook where thousandw will have seen the ad, I wonder how many they have conned...I am not letting them away with this...
        Kath Shanks

jane bell Apr 15, 2009

hi
        I have had same problem paid on my credit card, no goods arrived surpose to be free trial ended up costing £25.00 ALREADY not got any thing for it. Think I will be cancelling card so no more money can go out! after hearing reading these complaints.

• Ra
        rach Apr 10, 2009

hi
        I have got same problem, , , , i just booked today and i was such a fool after i ordered i seen all reviews ...i think we should cance.ll our credit card...but i cant do it cos here in aus. all bank will open on tue after 4 days i dont no wt to do i also tried to call thme but no one picking up .

ACIBURN — false representation/scams

I was given a "free sample" of aciburn diet pills, I was lead to believe that I only had to cover the cost of...

ACIBURN — Charged $60 after cancellation

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. You order a "free-trial" product for 30 days. When you get the product, it is really for 14...