Menu
CB 1776Society.com

The good, the bad, and the ugly - discover what customers are saying about 1776Society.com

Welcome to our customer reviews and complaints page for 1776Society.com. We understand that making informed decisions about where to invest your time and money can be challenging, which is why we've created this platform for our community to share their honest feedback about their experiences with 1776Society.com.

On this page, you'll find a comprehensive collection of reviews and complaints from real customers who have used 1776Society.com's products or services. Our reviews are authentic and unbiased, providing you with a complete picture of the company, its products or services, and their customer service.

Whether you're considering doing business with 1776Society.com, or you've already had an experience with them, our community's reviews and complaints will give you a valuable perspective on what to expect. Our goal is to help you make informed decisions about where to invest your time and money, and we hope that our platform will be a valuable resource for you.

Please feel free to browse our reviews and complaints and share your own experience with 1776Society.com. Your feedback is an important part of our community and will help others make informed decisions.

F
6:52 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I do not know what products they sale but I never authorized any debit purchase because I do not pay for subscriptions like this I pay for medical bills and i8nternet thats it I would like my money back period 29.99 is what they charged my debit card! I do not even remember looking on their site! 1776society.com August 17, 2023·hold − $29.99 Paid with...

Read full review of 1776Society.com
T
1:10 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a few T Shirts advertised on Facebook, Paid for the shirts, paid for the shipping, then mysteriously I'm a member and getting $29.99 drawn out of my account monthly, Called them when I noticed this, "Supposedly" told my subscription was cancelled but yet the draw on my account continued. No refunds ever, This is a total scam function. Beware and...

Read full review of 1776Society.com
J
1:43 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company has been taking money from my Debit Card to the tune of $19.99 a month. I never authorized and money to be taken from my account. Their Phone # is [protected]-3957Their address in Society Way Deleon Florida 32130.I have been calling them for 3 months and no call back or Email Response. I have to cancel my Debit Card and get a new one. Which takes 10 days. This company is an obvious Scam.

Read full review of 1776Society.com and 32 comments