Resveratrol UltraFraud

My husband and I had seen a recommendation for this supplement on Oprah, so we looked it up on the net. It has a very professional looking website, complete with a picture of Dr. Oz and also a 60 Minutes piece featuring Barbara Walters. We both signed up for the 99 cent trial offer, which we were told we would receive in three days; we then would receive a new bottle of supplement once a month which would be billed to our card unless we cancelled. We didn't receive the initial "free" trial for three weeks, and by that time had been billed twice more, for 87.10. When I tried to cancel, I couldn't get through to anyone. Matters got worse when I went to balance our account on-line and found that our card had been used fraudulently for charges to the same company, ZZS, for close to three hundred dollars total. I immediately called my bank to notify them and cancel our card. Then I did some calling to the number listed next the the debits. After being on hold for close to ten minutes, my call was answered by an operator speaking in a foreign accent. When I asked what company I was speaking to, I was told it was a sex-toy/phone sex business. I asked for the manager to speak with and was given another phone number to call. Imagine my surprise when, after another 10 minutes on hold at this new number, I was speaking with yet another person with a foreign accent, similar to the last. I asked this person what company I was speaking to and the person didn't want to give me a straight answer. After pursuing this for a bit longer, he hesitantly told me that I was speaking with Resveratrol Ultra. I demanded to know their mailing address so that I could provide this to my bank, and the representative pretended he suddenly couldn't hear me. After yelling my question repeatedly into the phone, he gave me an address in Florida. I am now providing this to my bank and am contemplating reporting this to the authorities, as it is clearly a scam that is all related to luring people in to purchase Resveratrol Ultra, get their card, and then sell it or provide it to others to make money, like a pyramid scheme. I feel so disgusted and violated by these criminals.

• La
    laurie Jun 08, 2009

It's time to hurt this company. Go on to the 60 minutes website and have them tell this terrible website to take the 60 minutes clip off of their site.

I think that they will be pretty upset to see that they are using this for fraudelent purposes, ripping off Americans!!!

• Lu
    lucysterba Jun 20, 2009

I ordered a free sample bottle of the product for $0.99 shipping charges received the order and 10 days later they took out $87.13 for an unauthorized shipment.

• Sh
    Sharlene Bonnemaison Jun 21, 2009

I agreed to accept a trila offer costing 99cents. on 6/01/09. On 6/16/09 the compcy withdrew $174.28 from my account which I did not authorize.

• Po
    PortiaMom Jul 07, 2009

Offered free trial-way way down at the bottom where you think there is nothing more written they inform you that auto ship will be in effect, when you return the product even if you get an RA # and return on time refund in not given as of one month later when you call they give you the song and dance that it will be sent and when you try to access them on the net they say you have the wrong user # or password which they sent you. Bad company to deal with b9598

Chuck Turner Jul 07, 2009

This a scam. Best way to get a refund is to contact your bank / credit card company and get them to do a chargeback. If you try to contact the scammers you just get the runaround and more lies.

Also file a complaint wiht the FTC. www.FTC.gov

• Cm
    cmajors Jul 22, 2009

If you want a refund, ask for a supervisor and tell them you are not giving up. I am still waiting but after numerous complaints they said they are "elivating my status to the refund department" We will see???

• Tu
    tulippa Jul 24, 2009

I ordered it, but then changed my mind. Cancelled the order. 4 days later received the product, and charged 0.99 cents.

Although I got a cencellation number, which looks unreal-they still sent the product to me and charged my account.

• Tm
    Tmb1225 Jul 28, 2009

it might be to late for some of yoyu but if this happened recently and you used a debit / bank credit card...go to your bank...fill out a fraud / unauthorized charge form and they'll take the money back. You'll have to cancel that cad and get a new one or they'll go right back in and take it out, but this works, I did it when direct TV tried to take over $400.00 I didnt owe them. I dont know if this hits your credit or not or if they'll send it to collections...I guess it depends how bad (and mad) you want your money back

• Be
    Being Scamed Aug 18, 2009

Support: Healthyres is a scam. This have charged my credit card twice.,

• Vs
    vsabo Nov 02, 2009

They told me the same thing and kept stringing me along. They will eventually tell you that your complaint was past the 30 day period in which you had to get a refund. Which wasnt true with me. I had the date, time, and tech I spoke with. They say they tape the calls but refused to listen to my call. They offered me a 50.00$ gift card for one of their other products. I said youve got to be kidding me. They admitted that my second shipment never went out from my first complaint. I wanted my full refund if 83.18$ back. My complaints started june 18th. They finally told me on oct 29th that I was past the 30 day period. WHAT A CROCK.!!! NOW ITS MORE ABOUT THEIR DISHONESTY AND THE MONEY.

• Vs
    vsabo Nov 02, 2009

WE SHOULD GET A LAWYER AND TRY TO GET A CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST THE COMPANY IF THAT CAN EVEN BE DONE