Restifo Plastic Surgery Logo

Restifo Plastic Surgery

Having problems with Restifo Plastic Surgery?

200 S. Orange Center Rd
Orange, Connecticut

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Restifo Plastic Surgery.

Complaints & Reviews

Jul 14, 2019

Restifo Plastic Surgery β€” botched cosmetic surgery

I was operated on by Dr. Johnny Mao of Restifo Plastic Surgery in Orange Connecticut on December 5, 2018. I...

Jun 21, 2019

Restifo Plastic Surgery β€” facial fat transfer

I had a facial fat transfer from Dr. Johnny Mao on December 5 2018. Well let me express how he butchered my...