Resort Equity MarketingTook money, did nothing

P

Resort Equity Marketing called me and made promises to me that they would get my unused RCI weeks rented. They charged me an upfront fee of $1100 and said it was guaranteed. I received the paperwork which I signed and returned and kept waiting for something that reflects the guarnteed they spoke of and also mentioned on the Paperwork. Nothing ever received mentiong what that gurantee was. Now a few months later I can not get a response back from them. I am sure I am not the only idiot that has given them money and saw no return as promised.

• Wc
    wcolejr Nov 20, 2009

I too have fallen victim to REM's fast talking and diluted guarantee's. Back in April 2009 I received a call from REM and a promise to rent my time share points. Even though I asked all of the right questions, their there promise of a guarantee to rent of $1000.00 gift certificate helped the sell. Well I just received my certificate after I phoned REM on 11/16/09, in fact REM has NEVER called me about anything since they took my $995.00. I took some time to review the items on their "Select Your Gifts" site and the stuff is crap. I've seen better items at the Flea Market. If I purchased every item on their list it wouldn't be worth $1000.00. I would like to work with everyone that has been stuck by the fast talking of this company (if I can call them that). They give every entrepreneurial spirit a bad name with these rip off antics.

[email protected]