[Resolved] Replicahause — rolex cosmograph daytona
I bought a $830 Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Ceramic Bezel - Ultimate Replica Wath with Cal.4130 Movement, about one year ago. The watch looked, and felt good at first. After about 9 months the automatic winding mechanism stopped working. I suddenly had to wind it up manually every day. I contacted Keisha and asked if I should send the watch back to Replicahause for repair? He (or she?) responded by sending a link to a short description on how to wind a Rolex Daytona manually. I tried to explain that the watch won´t wind itself, even i a winding machine that i bought for the watch. His response was this: Wind the fu..ing watch, it will work without a problem.
What a fu..ing douche bag! Replicahause are criminals and they will never stand by their products, or give any kind of customer support.
Whatever you do, don´t buy anthing from them.
Karl Strom, Sweden
More Replicahause Complaints & Reviews
- ReplicaHause.com - needs to be shut down 
- ReplicaHause.com - rip offs 
- ReplicaHause.com - are scams and rip offs 
- Replicahause - scam 
- Replicahause - rip - off warning 
- Replicahause - a disaster! i’ve been threatened because I dared say that the product I received was defective 
- Replicahause - buyer beware
- replicahause.ca - I got wrong thing and impossible to reach the seller
- [Resolved] Replicahause - scammers
- Replicahause - order 11145 rolex submariner