Having problems with RentToOwn?

2001 Addison Street, Suite 300
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RentToOwn.

Complaints & Reviews

RentToOwnUnauthorized transaction is what I'm disputing for almost 50$

I was just charged almost 50$ for a service I'm not even using cause I'm not looking to rent to own I'm just looking to rent and I did not sign up for this transaction. I'm pregnant, out of work just trying to find a bigger house to rent to prepare for my new addition. Thos money was taken from me from a bed I'm supposed to order, I really need my money back please 🙏🙏🙏

RentToOwnunauthorized use of my funds

You took money out of my bank account after I canceled my free trial in May you charged me for free trial again in July &membership I did Not do, I am disabled on a fixed income I sent a fax for a refund which I still have not received I would appreciate my money back asap thank you Bessie Brown [protected], [protected]@gmail.com

I have completed all required fields, now do your part and Grant me my refund

unauthorized use of my funds

• Updated by Bessie Brown · Jul 21, 2019

How can I edit or delete a complaint??

• Updated by Bessie Brown · Jul 21, 2019

I posted the wrong thing here and can't edit or delete... This company, rent20wnusa.com charged my card for their membership fee after I canceled. O signed up for the free trial, got charged a dollar, o them cancelled the membership but was charged a dollar again but the same day I also got çharged the $50 membership fee. I contacted them about a refund, had to print and fill out a paper, in which case had to be faxed, they wouldn't except it through email or any other way only fax so i fax it.. still no refund!!

RentToOwnI dont know I never went to their web page.

To day I noticed that $130 is token out of my account. I never gave them permission or my card information to begin with. So how did they steal the only money I have. I'm on a fixed income I'm a single mom with three kids. They took everything we had left. $130 from me placei am begging Someone please help me. It will be 30 days before I get any more cash. My kids needs that money please help. Close whatever accounts some one else owned and return my money. For my kids please

Renttoown.org — stay away!

I was looking for rental homes and found RentToOwn website. I entered my information and few minutes later I...

Renttoown.org — I joined and canceled within days of joining and they still charged my card the recurring fees

I joined and canceled within days of joining and they still charged my card the recurring fees. I called the...