Menu

complaints

Ashlen Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
12 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Ashlen at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Ashlen has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ashlen. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Ashlen complaints 12

Sort by:

Newest Ashlen complaints

N
8:08 am EST

Ashlen ORDER NO [protected]

i ORDERED JEWELA\RY SOME TIME AGO.AFTER TRACING THIS ORDER IT STATES IT HAS BEEN DELIVEWR3D 3 DAYS AGO,IT HAS NOT./THE ORDER N O IS [protected] .i ALSO HAVE YT233402 .EVERY TIME I GO ON CHAT IT STATES THAT THEY ARE B USY >I Have repetefly stated that i have lost my voice and c annot ring as requested. I notice from the reviews that this com pany does not have a good track rec ord.If i do not have a satisfACTORY ANSWER I SHALL TAKE THIS MATTER FURTHER.iTS EASY TO OPS OUT BY STATWING MY C OMPLAINT IS TO SHORT THIS WILL NOT WASH WITH ME

nESTA Hughes,Gwynedd North wales POST CODCE LL414SE

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Ashlen representatives only. If you are affiliated with Ashlen, please claim your business to access these details.

D
2:25 pm EST

Ashlen Northern Lights Bracelet

What junk! Purchased 2 as small gifts for new daughter in laws a couple moths ago. Went to wrap yesterday and BOTH fell apart when I simply opened the cheap plastic sac that they were sent in, flew all over the floor. These items are worse quality that from the dollar store and I think are purchased possibly there. Contacted them and their attitude is past 30 days, Too bad!

Claimed loss: 20.00

Desired outcome: Want a refund!

O
2:02 pm EDT

Ashlen ASHLEN.CO - A Scam with Stolen Products and Fake Reviews

So, I was browsing around Ashlen (ashlen.co) and boy oh boy, was I surprised to find out they're using stuff that they don't own, particularly products and photos from Etsy shops like mine! It's wild, and it's not cool, guys. Also, their customer reviews ain't their own - they got it from us Etsy sellers! Can you believe that? That's just shady, and they're nothing but a scam selling fake stuff from China. So, don't be fooled, and don't trust 'em, y'all.

Is Ashlen legit?

Our verdict: After an exhaustive investigation, Complaints Board has identified Ashlen as exhibiting significant legitimacy concerns, categorically indicating it's not legit. Engaging with Ashlen is strongly discouraged, highlighting a substantial risk to users' personal and financial security. Do not provide any information. Report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.

Ashlen earns 1% level of Trustworthiness

Critical Trust Alert: Complaints Board reveals Ashlen as a scam with only 1% ligitimacy. Strongly advised against interaction.

With only 0% of 11 complaints being resolved, Ashlen slow complaint resolution rate suggests poor service, lack of responsiveness, or a lack of helpfulness, causing frustration to users. It is obvious that the company has the lowest level of trust.

Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.

Ashlen protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have received reports that the website associated with Ashlen is selling fake products. If you are considering purchasing products from this website, it's important to do additional research, verify the website's legitimacy, and consider contacting the manufacturer to determine the authenticity of the products.

We have detected an internal review system on Ashlen's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Ashlen. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Ashlen has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Ashlen.co has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Ashlen website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Ashlen.co you are considering visiting, which is associated with Ashlen, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
L
1:26 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashlen Disappointed with Ashlen.co: Reselling Aliexpress Products at High Prices

So, I went to check out Ashlen (ashlen.co), and to be honest, I wasn't that impressed. They seem to be reselling items from Aliexpress, and let me tell you, those items are definitely not worth the high prices they're charging! I wouldn't be surprised if they also steal items from Etsy and charge an outrageous markup for them as well.

My advice to anyone considering buying from Ashlen is to do a reverse image search first. Simply go to google and upload the image of the product you're interested in. I've found that many of the items they're selling can be found for a fraction of the cost elsewhere.

Overall, I would've expected better from Ashlen. It's disappointing to see a company selling items at such a high markup without any real effort to add value or uniqueness to their products.

T
1:20 pm EDT

Ashlen Ashlen.co Review: Save Your Money, Nightmare Order Experience

ASHLEN (ashlen.co) don't seem too good. Don't waste your money there. I tried ordering something from them and it's been a nightmare. They say that the order has been sent, but I haven't received nothing. And when I asked for my money back because I didn't get nothing, they wouldn't give it to me! They want to keep 20% of my money for something that I never got. That's just not right. I won't be ordering from them ever again. Save your money and go somewhere else!

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashlen Ashlen Review: Terrible Customer Service and Delivery Time - Avoid at all Costs!

Ashlen is the worst place to order from. It's been almost forever since we ordered in the beginning of March. Yet, there's no update on our order, not even a peep. Their customer service is terrible. We talked to them and they said it's been stuck in Luxenbourg since the beginning of April. What kind of nonsense is that? We live in the Netherlands for Pete's sake! Furthermore, they gave us two phone numbers that don't even exist when we tried to reach out for assistance. We are officially done with Ashlen and we're warning everyone to avoid them. Save your time and money and find a better place to shop.

J

Ashlen Not Like the Pictures: Disappointing Experience with Ashlen

Yo, I gotta say, I was pretty bummed out after buying some stuff from Ashlen. These guys are supposed to be like a cool lil' home business based in Colorado, but when I got my product in the mail, it was all the way from China! Plus, the dang necklace I got was NOT like the picture they had on their site. It was like a cheap medallion that looked like a machine just stamped it out real quick. Not cool.

So, I thought I'd just try and get a refund, right? But when I took a look at their refund policy, I was kinda shocked. They wanted the package to be totally unopened before they would even consider a refund! I mean, how was I even supposed to know if the product was junk if I couldn't even open it up and check it out? That kinda made me feel like I was getting scammed, ya know?

Overall, I gotta say - buyer beware, folks! I really don't think I'll be shopping with Ashlen again after this. It was definitely the first time I ever felt like I got ripped off. But hey, maybe it was just a fluke, ya never know. All I can say is that if you're gonna shop with these guys, just keep your eyes peeled and be careful, y'all.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashlen Beware of False Advertising: Ashlen's Silver-Plated Rings Turned My Fingers Black

So I bought a few hug rungs from Ashlen, advertised as being real silver and decided to gift them to some of my loved ones for Christmas. However, after only 3-4 weeks of wearing them, all four of the rings turned their fingers an unsightly shade of black. Imagine the surprise and disappointment when they discovered that the rings were only silver plated on top of copper! I was pretty angry and complained to Ashlen about this glaring issue. But to my great dismay, I was informed that I could only receive a gift token, with no refund option. As it turns out, Ashlen is clearly engaging in some false advertising, so I'm not too thrilled about spending any more money on their products. Needless to say, I won't be buying anything from them again!

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashlen Disappointing Experience with Ashlen's Hug Rings: Silver Fading After Just One Week

I gotta say, my experience with Ashlen has been a bit of a struggle. Got these cute hug rings from them and they looked great at first, but then just a week later and the silver color is already fading away to reveal some other color. Not cool, man. I've reached out to their customer service and haven't heard back yet, so I'm taking it to the credit card company now. They'll open a charge dispute and if Ashlen still doesn't get back to me, they'll just straight up reverse the payment. That's not gonna be good for their wallet, that's for sure. Overall, not super pleased with this experience but hey, stuff happens.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashlen Disappointing Experience with Ashlen.co: Undelivered Product and No Refund or Assistance

Ashlen.co did me dirty, they didn't deliver the product I purchased. Not only did they not give me a refund, but they didn't even want to help out with the delivery issue - which was clearly their fault. It's experiences like these that make online shopping feel so risky and disappointing. I wasted my hard-earned money and precious time on this site, and I'm seriously bummed out. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. There's way better shopping options out there - steer clear of Ashlen.co!

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashlen Buyer Beware: Ashlen's Store - Deceptive Practices and Poor Quality Items

Ashlen's store is a small shop located in Colorado, USA, selling a wide variety of items at reasonable prices. However, despite claiming to be based in Colorado, their products are actually shipped from China. This leads to significantly lower quality items than what is advertised in their pictures. It's a frustrating experience when you receive a product that does not meet your expectations, especially when you paid what you thought was a fair price for it. Unfortunately, Ashlen's is an all-too-common example of an online store that looks too good to be true - because it is.

Their sale prices are advertised as a temporary deal, but in reality, those prices are what they offer year-round. The products are simply not worth the amount of money that they are asking for, despite the store's seemingly professional appearance. You may find cheaper prices elsewhere, but they are most likely of higher quality. Save your hard-earned cash and shop elsewhere. Don't be fooled by Ashlen's facade of being a reputable online store.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ashlen Disappointed with Ashlen: Misleading Advertisements and Poor Customer Service

I gotta say, my experience with Ashlen was not the best. I tried to order two items from them, but both of them came out completely different than what was advertised in their pictures. The "Raindrop Earrings" that I got looked nothing like the pictures in their ad, and the "Tessel Earrings" had the stick at the completely wrong place, so I couldn't even wear them properly.

When I reached out to their customer service about getting a refund, they acted like it wasn't even a problem. They didn't want to give me my money back, even though their items were clearly not up to par.

I was really disappointed with my experience with Ashlen. It's important that when a company advertises something to its customers, they deliver on that promise. But in this case, they definitely fell short. I definitely won't be ordering from them again anytime soon.

Overview of Ashlen customer experience

Ashlen, a clothing and accessory brand, has been receiving numerous negative reviews from customers. Complaints include poor quality of products, misleading sizes, and unresponsive customer service. Multiple customers have reported receiving damaged or defective items as well as incorrect sizing. Ashlen's customer service has also been criticized, with many customers expressing frustration at the lack of response from the company when trying to resolve issues. It seems that Ashlen has failed to meet customer expectations and provide satisfactory service. Those considering purchasing from this brand should be cautious and do their research.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Ashlen contacts