Regnetord.comwithdrawal of 59.95 from my credit card

I called my bank today to check my balance and found a debit pending
for 59.95 for dietary supplements that I didn't order I'm on Social Security and S.S.I and really can't afford the money being taken from
my crditcard . I would appricate the money being put back into my account. thank you verymuch Donna Johnston

• Pa
    Pam Nov 17, 2011

I did figure out that this was from ordering a colon cleansing product, called Bromalite, that was guaranteed to work or your money back. Main problem there is no way to get your money back if it doesn't work and it doesn't. They keep charging your account and never sent the product after the first time. I found basically all I could do was to close that account. Yes I did read the fine print and it didn't say anything about prescribing to a monthly prescription to this product. I did my homework, I thought. Frankly this is scam. Oprha Winfrey needs to take this off anything that has her name on it. It's giving her a bad rep. Plus the product ACAIBERRY DETOX is the same. I have talked to the company that does make this product and they have said they will be refunding my money but I haven't seen as of yet.

Sarah H Jun 14, 2011

I have been charged twice for this and i have no clue what it is they took out 74.95. i am reporting it to my bank immediately, and getting them to re-issue me a card.

Nosure Jun 10, 2011

59dollars was taken off of my debit card without my permission.

• Br
    Bromen Jun 03, 2011

59 dollars was taken off of my debit card without my permission.

• Ss
    ssynb May 15, 2011

I found a debit of $74.95 from my checking acct. without odering any furher product and did not receive any product. Tried to block this pending action and I have wait for the transaction to go through before I can put a dispute on the charges I did not authorize. I cannot believe that I can not stop this debit from occuring!! What a scam.

• La
    Larry N. Grulke Mar 25, 2011

I was going through my checking account statment on line and noticed two charges that I had not authorized. One was for the Aciai berry for $79.95 and the other was for $69.95 to Bromalite. All I authorized was for $4.95 for each item as a trial offer. I gave no authorization to any person or company for any additional charges or shipments.

SHIRLEY ABEL-HALLETT Jul 30, 2009

looking at my bank account I found a pending debit for $29.99. I did not order anything yesterday. I did not even go online. contact me at [email protected]

DRI*REG.NET LISTED AS REGNETORD.COM

Chanken HSW Jul 30, 2009

we just got charged from them 79.90 WITHOUT US KNOWING ABOUT IT now we don't have the money for food my our child.. What is this??

• Dm
    dmart Jul 08, 2009

Call your bank, credit card company and dispute the charge. When you receove a form to fill out make sure to send it filled out and by the deadline provided. If you have a reocurring monthly charge under a diffrent co name you will need to get a new account number issued and have the old one discontinued with the fraud department complaint. Get ahold of the bbb in MN to file a compalint also the MN Attorney Generals site for a down;oad form to file a formal complaint.

• Wi
    williamm1944 Jul 07, 2009

an unauthorized charge for $79.90 was charged to my checking acoount (debit card?) by a company called regnetord.com in Minnesota. I cannot find any information or phone number for this company and have no idea what it is for.

• rob del Jul 07, 2009

DELGADO BUILDERS LLC
    Roselle Park
    New Jersey
    $69.90 TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT

WITHDREW $69.90 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT UNAUTHORIZED. I HAVE NEVER SEEN/HEARD OF THIS WEBSITE, AND NOT SURE HOW THEY HAVE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER.

• Ba
    bandedfromrecess Jun 30, 2009

These people are related to google. First they tried to charge under the Regnetord.com name through my paypal account. Then they changed it as Google for the same amount of money. I did not purchase anything for $69.90. what are the chances of me buying 2 items for the same amount of money. Oh I'm getting my money back...

Sarah23 Jun 26, 2009

WITHDREW $69.95 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT UNAUTHORIZED. I HAVE NEVER SEEN/HEARD OF THIS WEBSITE, AND NOT SURE HOW THEY HAVE MY DEBIT CARD NUMBER.

• Tr
    Troyboy Jun 22, 2009

Anyone have a contact # for these fine people? Anyone have experience dealing with customer service? Any feedback would be awesome. The took 69.90 from me as well. Thanks!!

• Ns
    N Salinas Jun 16, 2009

I also just noticed as of 6/16/09, a debit charge by this regnetord.com for $69.90. What kind of business is this?

sheila rice Jun 12, 2009

i need to get in contact with Regnetord.com to get my money back there is 69.00 pending as of 6/12/2009 at 6:30am this morning

sheila rice Jun 12, 2009

Regnetord.com took 69.00 from account this morning without telling me and i want my money back i need a number to contact them do anyone have a number for them

• Ju
    julie Jun 03, 2009

yes this too happened to me!! they took 69.90 out of my account. Like all I have to do is blow monwy i dont have to begin with. Made me overdrawn in my bank. This place doesnt even have a phone number to call. Who are these people anyway I would like to know too!!!

• Eh
    E Hewlett May 29, 2009

I have a pending debit card charge on my bank statement in the amount of $69.90. I have never heard or done business with this company. This is an unauthorized charge and will take it up with my bank. When I pull up the website name it brings me to this site. So what do you people know? This is outrageous!!!

Chris S. May 28, 2009

They have taken 69.09 dollars from me

i have never even been to the website

How can they do this? Watchout!

madashell May 14, 2009

i have been charged 69.90 for something i dont even know about wat is this ###

• Mu
    munchkinsrus2 May 07, 2009

I went ahead and contact the company I ordered from that works with Regnetord about charges on my account. It was a shipping and handeling fee. I agreed to it. When I spoke to the customer service they did say that they work with this company for specific products and Regnetord is the second party that will apply charges on the credit cards. I am sorry that this has happened to many of you. I am not apologizing for what Regnetord has done, I feel everyone should get their money back. My one suggestion to all is to try and remember the company you ordered from and CALL them right away-see if they are able to provide you with a refund or stop whatever it is they are supposedly sending you. I hope this helps a little. I know that if I am not 100% satisfied I will tell the company to cancel me right away so that Regnetord does not apply any future charges. Melissa

• Li
    LILI May 03, 2009

THIS IS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE COMPANY. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS TO REPORT YOUR CARD AS COMPROMISED SO IT GETS BLOCKED AND GET A NEW CARD. YOUR MONEY SHOULD BE RE-EMBURSED BY YOUR FINANCIAL INSTITUTION IF IT WAS TAKEN OUT WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION. WEBSITES ARE NOT SAFE! SMALL AMOUNTS OF MONEY ARE TAKEN OUT LITTLE BY LITTLE SO YOU DON'T NOTICE, BUT LITTLE BY LITTLE THESE PEOPLE ARE GETTING RICH!!

• Li
    LILI May 03, 2009

THIS IS A FRAUDULENT WEBSITE. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS TO BLOCK YOUR CARD AS COMPROMISED AND GET A NEW ONE. THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION SHOULD RE-EMBURSE YOU FOR THE MONEY THAT WAS TAKEN OUT WITHOUT YOUR AUTHORIZATION.

• Da
    DAWGG Apr 23, 2009

TO ALL!!! WHO HAS BEEN SCREWED BY REGNET.COM OR THE OTHER WAYS THEY TYPE IT REGNET.ORD OR ANYTHING OF THIS SORT HERE IS THERE #[protected] DONT LET THESE RIP OFFS GET YOUR MONEY AND BENEFIT FROM YOU

DEB Apr 21, 2009

I just wanted people to know that i got satisfaction, quite easily, from the REGNET people last week. The whole process took only 11 days until I had my money back in my account. I called [protected] and told the lady that an unauthorized $69.90 had been taken out of my account and that I wanted it put back in. She didn't even ask me any questions about the charges and is, in fact, the one that alerted me that they had taken it out not once, but twice! She then told me how to proceed and in 11 days the money was back in with very, very little bother on my part. Hope this helps someone. deb

shann59 Apr 18, 2009

I was also fradulantly charged $69.90 on my bank card! I am pissed and want my money back! I am a single mother of three and can't afford this crap! You can call this number [protected] or [protected] and all they will tell you is that they are an outsource company. They also told me that they had no way of contacting the actual company itself!! What's up with that???

Debby Barnhart Apr 10, 2009

I just checked my bank on line and found a charge of $71.98 for some product I did not authorize the purchase of. I accepted a 30 day free trial, but in no way authorized any sort of automatic delivery or payment deduction from my account. I noticed there are several complaints about this outfit. Why do they keep getting away with it? They need to be shut down!

• Sm
    smiley75966 Apr 08, 2009

I got charged 59.95 and I am not happy.. What can I do...

• Pb
    pbeckers Apr 03, 2009

what is this company? i hope you get sued for charging without people's consent.

• Do
    Douglas Carroll Apr 02, 2009

i have a charge of $59.95 on my bank statement, how do i get that back?

• Mv
    M.V. Parker Mar 31, 2009

Never Ever heard of this company...I have been charged 69.95 and for what I do not know...I want my funds refunded to my account...

• To
    Tom Mar 30, 2009

Regnetord.com
    Is a scam, gust like every one as said.
    They took 59.95 out of my Daughter account she doesn't know who they are or how they got her account number.
    She mite be luck the bank said it hadn't gone throw so she
    could protest it and maybe not louse her money.
    The Bank will be working to find them and file fraud agents them. I hope the Bank can stop them.
    My quest is what is our law enforcement doing? This looks like it begin going on for to long why can't they be stopped?
    She found this out on 03/30/09

Dezeta Lennon Mar 29, 2009

i don't know this company and i would like for my money back you toke money from a childsupport card you just toke money from my kids .

Dezeta Lennon Mar 29, 2009

my account was charge 59.95 i did not authorize this please put my money back into my account.

• Br
    Brenda Johnson Mar 29, 2009

regnet took $69.95 from my account without my knowledge or approval. I have filed a report with my bank. but have had no reply yet. i just called a few minutes ago after checking on my banking account online and seen the charges. this is going to result in other charges i did authorize to be denied for insufficiant funds and charges from my bank for insuff. funds. brenda johnson

• Be
    Beverly Burkhart Mar 29, 2009

[email protected]: I am the Bank of America customer (Beverly Burkhart) where I WAS charged "$29.95 on 3/23/09" for "I KNOW NOT WHAT", showing "selfhelpffcom"; I do not know what or who this is, AND WANT MY MONEY PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT!
    ALSO, "$69.95 is PENDING being taken from my account from ?regnetord.com" for "I DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR"!
    I opt out of each of these two amounts when I don't know what it's for! Please help me out on this. THANK YOU - Beverly Burkhart.

• Mr
    mrjosea Mar 28, 2009

I WAS LOOKING OVER MY TRANSACTIONS BECUASE I NOTICED THERE WAS MONEY MISSING OUT OF MY ACOUNT, SO ON ONE OF THE TRANSACTIONS THERE WAS A CHARGE FOR $69.95 AND THE CHARGE LISTED WAS DRI*REG.NET HEALTH AND I HAVENT USED MY CARD ON ANY WEBSITE AT ALL SO I AM WONDERING HOW THIS CHARGE WOULD COME ABOUT AND THE WORSE THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT THIS IS MY UNEMPLOYEMENT ACOUNT AND I CAN'T REPORT THE UNAUTHARIZED CHARGE I HAVE TO DISPUTE THE CHARGE WITH THE COMPANY WHOM HAS CHARGED ME.

• Lo
    lovegodkid Mar 22, 2009

I was checking the available balence on my account when I was told it was in the negative. I asked for a printout of account activity and noticed that regnetord.com had removed $59.90 without my authorization. I did a search and found this complaint board and when I entered regnetord.com to go to the actual website I got http://www.reg.net/faq_user_v2.asp .
    They apperently "sell" several differant items online.
    There are three phone numbers you can call but I don't know how effective this is since I have not called them yet (waiting till Monday.)
    They are [protected], [protected], and [protected].

• Co
    Corasena Davis Mar 21, 2009

Today 3-20-09, I called my checking account and I was charged 79.95 for some Acai berry pills and the pills they sent me was not acai berry it weas ACAINONI. They didn't even send any information on how to contact them to cancel after the 14 day trail. Even though they didn't give me an 14 day trail. They just right in my account and took my money!!!