Menu
RedBox Rx Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

RedBox Rx
reviews & complaints

www.redboxrx.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.4 9 Reviews

RedBox Rx Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with RedBox Rx at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for RedBox Rx has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of RedBox Rx. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest RedBox Rx reviews & complaints

7:21 pm EST

RedBox Rx Scammers be careful

I had an extremely disappointing experience with Redbox's customer service, which I consider one of the worst. Despite not receiving my package, I reached out to Redbox five times to inform them of the issue. Their response was limited to just two emails, sent a week apart, in which they merely suggested I check with my neighbors or contact the post office to locate my package. Redbox's approach to handling customer issues is highly unprofessional and shows a lack of proper customer support. After receiving no assistance from them, I requested a refund, which they outright refused. Be cautious of these scammers; their only interest seems to be in taking your money, not in providing any real support.

N
7:29 am EST

RedBox Rx They take your money for refills and never send your meds

The process seemed so easy that I should’ve known it was too good to be true. At the very first fill of my prescription they charged me, and then I never heard from them again. I was approaching the start of a new job and starting to panic as I have ADHD and was trying a non-stimulant for the first time, Atomoxetine (Generic Strattera®). After about a week and a half of waiting, and my new job start date fast approaching, I finally called to be told that it was on backorder. They claimed they emailed me, but I checked all of my inboxes, including spam, and I had never received an email for them. They asked me if I wanted them to send it to my pharmacy and I said yes. Then, miraculously they were able to fill it on that same day. Then on 1/7/24 they automatically debited my account $30 for my refill. I realized on 1/15/24 that I only had two days of meds left, and I had never received my refill. So in a panic I emailed them looking for my medicine. I never got a response so I called on 1/16/24 to look for my medicine and mentioned I had emailed them and the representative said that she would look for the email. (Sidenote, even though I had already had my video consultation, and received a one month supply of my medicine, she could not find me by my name in the system.) She finally found the email and then responded with a generic message via email saying the medicine was out of stock. At this point I have one day left of meds. I wrote back saying I needed the refill sent to my local pharmacy immediately. Gave them about an hour and kept checking my email and when I did not receive a response I called back. At this point, she told me in order to send my script to the pharmacy my pharmacy had to call them, which I don’t believe is true because the first time this happened they offered to send it to my pharmacy and did not tell me my pharmacist had to call them. However, I requested my refund and then called my pharmacy to ask them to please call Redbox to transfer this prescription. Then the Redbox customer service rep had the nerve to tell me how they usually charge customers to transfer the medicine to a pharmacy but that she’ll give me a break this time. I almost lost my mind, I said, “how dare you? You debited my account for a refill that you don’t have and you didn’t let me know and now you’re telling me I’m lucky that you’re not charging me?” I will never use Refill Box rx again. They are playing a very dangerous game with peoples health. I believe that this is a complete scam. They debit your account and then don’t send meds. Do not use this service ever.

Read full review of RedBox Rx and 1 comment
1 comment
Jackiewa
, US

E
12:30 pm EST
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RedBox Rx I'd warn you to read the fine print but it doesn't exist.

"If it sounds too good to be true, it is" 100% applies with this place. They advertise themselves all over the internet as "$20/month" and with "You deserve treatment No hidden fees" and are a top sponsored suggestion on Google that you simply can't get away from.

Too. Good. To. Be. True. Because everything they advertise is lies. Worst customer service ever, they don't respond and when they do it's nonsense. Here are the things you only find out after they've taken your (non-refundable) money:

Right off the bat it costs $20 to start for your initial "virtual meeting" with a "doctor" where you just fill out a form. You never get a chance to actually speak to a doctor. They also do NOT take insurance like a pharmacy/other subscription services.

That $20 visit cost does not cover your prescription. So immediately that $20/month they advertise everywhere is a blatant lie.

That $20 (non-redundable) visit fee is also then increased to $69 unless you buy your (overpriced by more than 80%) prescription through them: $35 for the lowest strength/smallest bottle (to compare The same product strength/size through Amazon Pharmacy is less than $15, which not only takes insurance but gets it to you in 24 hours)

None of this is clearly stated at any point until *after* they've gotten your money, and you contact their 'customer support' staff at '[protected]@redboxrx.com'. I put support in quotes because I'm suspicious on whether or not they're actual people since support all reply like Day 1 AI robots; they don't seem to understand anything nor address your full concern, you have to send multiple emails to clarify, and receive a different reply each time from a different 'person'. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be to actually pay for an overpriced prescription through this place and try to fix an issue with said prescription when they can't answer the basics of their own price/refund policy.

Save yourself the headache, a lot of health insurance companies have programs that offer free (or nearly free) virtual visits with a doctor and you can get whatever prescription you need sent to your mail order/local pharmacy of choice.

Is RedBox Rx legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests RedBox Rx is mostly legit with an 77% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with RedBox Rx, reviewing user feedback and how RedBox Rx addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with RedBox Rx. Trust, but verify.

RedBox Rx earns 77% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: RedBox Rx evaluated with 77% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

We found clear and detailed contact information for RedBox Rx. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

RedBox Rx has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Redboxrx.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows RedBox Rx website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Redboxrx.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several mixed reviews for RedBox Rx have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

We looked up RedBox Rx and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• RedBox Rx protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to RedBox Rx. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
K
3:15 pm EDT

RedBox Rx Great Experience

I can only assume the bad reviews were people that asked for a prescription they could not provide required information for it to be prescribed.

I placed a request for a specific prescription on Wed. Provided information required. Process was simple and clear. Including cost of Dr review and medication.

I contacted customer service late Wednesday with one question and received answer early Thursday morning.

Process was simple easy to follow and

my request was reviewed the next day and prescription issued. I was told that prescription was ready to be paid for and I was able to review it first. I made payment.

Received notification that my order shipped Friday and received the order Saturday morning. Package contained all normal pharmacy information. Prescription medication. Additional information on company and fulfilling partner pharmacy. Clear contact information on how to contact pharmacy by phone as well as Redbox rx.

I will definitely use Redbox rx again, the experience beat my best expectations.

I was not paid nor received any discount for review. There was no request at any time for a review. I had to search to find where I could leave one. I wanted to provide one because I couldn’t find many when I researched company prior to determining which online prescribing service I would use. I thought it may be helpful to others. I don’t leave many reviews, but when a product or service beats my expectations I make an effort to do so. I’ve noticed that often companies that deserve 5 star ratings have 2 stars because only those who had a bad experience take time to review. Customers can cause their own bad experience and they are usually the 1st to review.

Couldn’t recommend more

S
2:33 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RedBox Rx Customer service

I snoozed a medication because I was having horrible side effects and didn't have the money to talk to a doctor to get prescribed another medication. When I finally got the money to call in, I let the Doctor know my issues with the medication. She wrote me a new prescription for a different medication. I started running into money issues again and had to snooze the new medication. A few days ago, I got charged for medication and received it a few days later.

I opened it today, and it was the old medication I had stopped taking. When I called customer service, they said it was the doctor's or my responsibility to call in and report that I am no longer taking a medication so that I won't be charged for it. What the hell am I paying for to have to do all the leg work? I'm out of medication, and they've taken my money. I get no benefit out of this last transaction. I'm beyond upset. Screw this company. They are making millions from stealing from people.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RedBox Rx They took my money, said they would write me a prescription for a dermatitis cream, and then said no treatment was necessary

They took my money, said they would write me a prescription for a dermatitis cream, and then said no treatment was necessary. This is one big scam, never use it.

E

RedBox Rx My daughter ordered an eyelash product

My daughter ordered an eyelash product. They apparently send a courtesy reminder for the renewal of the product. They did not and I was charged $ 199.00 on my credit card. They would not accept sending it back. They could not produce the courtesy email sent to my daughter! I would never buy anything from this company. It’s a scam!

My daughter ordered an eyelash thingy. They say they send a nice reminder for the renewal of the thingy. But they didn't and I got charged $199.00 on my credit card. They won't take it back. They can't even show me the reminder email they sent to my daughter! I ain't ever buying anything from this company. It's a scam!

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RedBox Rx I reached out to RedBox Rx for some psychiatric assistance 'cause I'm really depressed, but they took my money and didn't even give me a

I reached out to RedBox Rx for some psychiatric assistance 'cause I'm really depressed, but they took my money and didn't even give me a prescription. Avoid this company, folks. Once you enter your payment details, you're at their mercy. I'm broke now, and that was all the money I had. It ain't right. And if something happens to me, they should be responsible too.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

RedBox Rx RedBox charged me but then failed to inform me that they were unable to provide their services

RedBox charged me but then failed to inform me that they were unable to provide their services. I was so mad! They took my money and left me hanging. I mean, come on, how hard is it to let a person know if you can't do what you promised? It's just plain rude. I had to find out on my own that they couldn't deliver. What a waste of time and money. I won't be using RedBox again, that's for sure.

Read full review of RedBox Rx and 1 comment
1 comment
R
R
Rich81
Okc, US
Nov 04, 2023 1:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They just took my money with no consultation and said no meds needed which is taking advantage of someone that is suffering.

RedBox Rx Customer Reviews Overview

RedBox Rx is a reputable online pharmacy that has garnered positive reviews from customers. With a user-friendly website (redboxrx.com), they offer a wide range of prescription medications and healthcare products. Customers appreciate the convenience of ordering medications online and having them delivered right to their doorstep. RedBox Rx ensures the authenticity and quality of their products, providing peace of mind to customers. The website is secure and easy to navigate, allowing users to quickly find the medications they need. The prices offered by RedBox Rx are competitive, making it an affordable option for those seeking prescription medications. Customers have praised the excellent customer service provided by the company, with prompt responses to queries and efficient handling of orders. RedBox Rx also offers discreet packaging, ensuring privacy and confidentiality for customers. Overall, RedBox Rx has received positive reviews for its reliable service, affordable prices, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

RedBox Rx contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with RedBox Rx?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RedBox Rx Customer Service. Initial RedBox Rx complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RedBox Rx above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RedBox Rx. Discuss the issues you have had with RedBox Rx and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.