Red Mountain RagdollsUnethical breeder full of lies!

S

Literally is the worst breeder I have ever met. I purchased a male kitten in January after I paid the deposit they just vanish. Barely reply message or phone calls. All I ask its send some pictures of the kitten I purchased. Shilo Sievers Webb finds every excuse to reject send pictures. Around mid-March, she sends me a fake kitten picture (from google) and told me my kitten is too small to take home on April and she offers to give me another kitten if she gets another litter. I am asking to meet her in person and she kept lying about it and refuse to meet me. Anyway on April 1st, the day I should get the cat. She sends deposit back and without any explanation why I can't get the cat. This breeder literally is the worst. I also found some people get kittens with ringworms from her. Be aware this unethical breeder!!!

• Em
    EMC68 Jan 23, 2021

Her new cattery name is "Purrfect Pedigrees", fyi. And she's charging outrageous prices.

Chandler, AZ Oct 29, 2018

It pains me to hear about other complaints w/ Shilo. I adopted a 2 month old black male rag from her back in May, 2018 and he had ear mites, ring worm and eye infection. After quite a bit of expense plus the cost of the kitty, it set me back quite a bit. I was able to go to here house and see all the kittens that were available and make my choice. He's a lovely pet and am so happy to have him.

However, after I sent her proof of neutering him, she fails to return my calls or send paperwork to get him registered w/ TICA. So I guess I'm out of luck. She is unethical and dishonest.

I hope my boy stays healthy as he is a real treasure!