Red Lobster Hospitalityused to be my favorite restaurant... no more

I met my friend there for lunch. I ordered a strawberry daiquiri and had to wait and wait and wait. We had to wait quite a while for our server and then on her second swipe I inquired about my daiquiri, she said she would go see, Had to wait another long time and when she returned, no strawberry daiquiri. I again asked and she said the bartender was busy, I could see he was not. Eventually my drink came. then when we ordered I ordered scampi. I was brought Alfredo and she tried to tell me I had ordered Alfredo ad my friend told her she heard me order Scampi, Georgia was our server and we sat at table #6. She brought me Scampi eventually which was not even in a juice sauce (just undersized shrimps lying in an overcooked dish) She said she would speak to the manager. She then brought me a $10.00 coupon with an expiration date of Sept 7, 2019. I am not happy with that at all. I think I would now prefer a full refund for a horrible meal and less than desirable service. the butter was a mere dollop as was the sour creme as well. This occurred today, August 22, 2019 and I am really not happy! I will not return nor use the complimentary $10.00 gift card.

Fa
Aug 22, 2019

Comments

• Te
      Aug 22, 2019

If you ate the "horrible" food you should pay for it. Stealing is not cool.