Red Deer StuccoStucco Repair

S

June 2015
I hired Leon Cerenzie to make stucco repairs on my house. I had him give me an estimate for the repairs which came to $600.00. I gave him the go ahead and he came out to make the repairs. After he started the worked he told me that he would need another $200.00 and he would guarantee the work which I found a bit odd after he already gave me an estimate base on what he thought would be necessary to complete the job. I foolishly agreed to his scam and he completed the work. The colour match was way off but I paid him any way.

March 2016
This spring I noticed that the stucco Leon applied to my home was starting to fall off. Since he guaranteed the work thought it would be no problem to have it taken care of. I certainly was not expecting what happened when I called Leon Cerenzie. I called him and told him what happened to the so called stucco he put on may house, he said he would come out and have a look at it. I waited for three weeks and not eve a phone call from Leon. I called and asked him why I hadn't heard from him and he hung up the phone in my ear, very rude and disrespectful I thought, I called him back and he would not answer his phone, tried calling him over the next several days and he still would not answer his phone. Leon is a child living in a grown up world accepting no responsibility for his actions. His business license should be pulled. His guarantee means nothing and his word even less. This man will never be allowed on my property again.