RealtyStoreScam

W

I've never heard of this company, I've never done business with them, and they are billing 39.80 to my visa account on Capital One every month. I've just spend 40 minutes having to deal with Capital One on this Scam, having to be tied to my phone line, because I have to stay on the line for them to dispute the charges.

• Ry
    Ryan Fitzgerald Jul 29, 2010

Dear Wesellyou,
    I assure you we're a legitimate company and have no intention of billing someone for services they do not want. However, there is no information here that would help us locate your account or resolve the matter. Please contact our customer service line at [protected].

Best,
    Ryan Fitz
    Realty Store

• Us
    user1711060 Aug 13, 2017

@Ryan Fitzgerald How do I get my money back these [censor] are embezzleing from me? You should be ashaed of your self. How do you sleep when you go to bed know your stealing from people you sick [censor]. What ethnicity are you anyways?