Menu
Realtystore.com
reviews & complaints

Realtystore.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

19 complaints
9 resolved 10 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Realtystore.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
8:47 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

It was brought to my attention and several individuals have approached me stating my home is listed on RealtyStore.com. This is unauthorized. My home should not be listed on any realty web-site! Following an MVA my mortgage company offered me a "Hardship" agreement which I accepted. This was to protect me and any potential foreclosure. It's to protect my...

P
9:03 pm

Realtystore.com - unethical behavior

Somehow I have popups now coming up from them when all I did was go to their site one time. I see there are multiple complaints about charges to credit card. Will have to double check to make sure they are not charging to me. This is a highly unethical company. Beware and do not visit their site or click on foreclosure option when looking at real estate listings. Seems like realtor.com and other reputable search engines would stop taking their ads

8:42 pm

Realtystore.com - unauthorized charges to my account

I have my SSA and SDI checks put on a direct express debit card as required to do so by the social security department after my mom passed away against my better judgement. I had noticed a 49.60 charge being charged to my account since November of last year and had no idea why it was being taken. I tried to contact the people at direct express multiple times and never had been able to get a hold of a person until today. They informed me that a transaction was done yesterday for 47.07 and for 2.53 totaling 49.60 and it was Realtystore.com who was charging me at which time i was given the # to call. The gentleman who i spoke to was very helpful and quickly refunded me 3 months of payments but told me i would not be able to get back the other 300.00 of charges for the other 6 months. That is total bull crap because i never have even heard of the place nor had tried their services ever. How can they take my money without my authorization for 9 months then only refund me for 3 of those months when i actually got to talk to a person? So charges began he said on 10/13/18 and every month on the 1st since 11/1018 i have been charged 49.60. I want all my money refunded because i was robbed and didn't know i had even opened any door or window to let anyone in for access.

J
10:04 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I see that yall have to tooking 49.60 off my Visa card without Permission on Monday Nov 18 2018 and this is not right I don't even know nothing about y'all website And don't wanna know I got kids and I would gladly appreciate if y'all would give me back my money I dont understand how y'all doing people like this and getting by with this and I have talk to...

9:21 am

Realtystore.com - on going charges to my credit card.

going through my credit card I noticed an ongoing charge for a monthly fee that I feel that was fraud. number one, it led you to believe that for a dollar you could try it to see if you met our needs and that was connecting us to properties that we might want to purchase. you do not have a terms agreement that elderly people like ourselves can read it is such fine print.

Please, consider our request and refund 29 months of payments for something we never used. this is fraud and a scam. please refund and do the right thing.

T
8:21 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Realtystore.com - Taking out money from my account without my consent

I signed up to a service to look into for closed houses for me to try and purchase for me and my children and this company told me it would cost me $1 to sign up, so I have them my account info. Now I go to pay my husband's phone bill and my card gets declined, and I know how much money that's suppose to be in my acvount. I pull up my charges and realty store withdrew $49.60 out of my account Feburary 26 2017 at 10:06am. Now I signed up the beginning of February not on the 26th...I WANT MY MONEY PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT TODAY

11:45 pm

Realtystore.com - Unauthorized charges!

I found www.realtystore.com and was very interested so I signed up and paid 99 cents. Checked the site and in the end there was nothing interesting for me, so I went to another site and completely forgot about Realtystore. Then I noticed that someone charged my card and took $50! I tried to contact this fraudulent company many times, but there was no response, and then I called my credit card company and asked for help. And thanks to them I got my money back. Beware!

Apr 01, 2016 1:02 pm

You put in your credit card and forgot about it...you should be accountable too

11:39 pm

Realtystore.com - Monthly Charges

SCAM! Keep record of any cancellations. They took almost $800 and I never used there service.

May 17, 2018 10:49 am

I would like to know how long will it take before realty store plans on taking before responding to my complaint?

C
9:51 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I came across this website while searching for one particular property I was slightly interested in. For $1.00, they claimed I could test their service. I did this and looked for the property (which I never found) and totally forgot about it. In preparing my taxes for 2010, I came across the name RealtyStore.com and could not recall what this was. I called...

Realtystore.com - overcharge

I tried their 1 week trial for $1.00. On day 7, tried to cancel online, could not access, kept saying please try again later. I tried 3 times, same thing. Tried by phone, was put on hold, sat there. Oddly enough, next morning, got right through to cancel, but too late, $49.60 was charged. So I was charged for the next month, but had no access for usage. Good scam.

1 comment

Stan, I am a bit confused about your experience... I know on average they have short hold times, about a minute. They also have a phone system that lets you cancel so long as you leave an understandable message. Or if you stay on hold for a bit and leave them a message they will return your call within 24 business hours. I take it you did not leave a message. I am sure they would have extended your access or helped you get access to the service so that you could actually use the product. If you want to give them a call I am sure they will help you out... [protected]

A
6:51 am

Realtystore.com - Unauthorized charge to my credit card

I never signed up for anything from this company. They have been charging my credit card $49.60 every month since December 2009. In April 2010, I called and was told that I had signed up for it and there was nothing they could do but cancel my membership (membership?) but they continued to charge my credit card. On January 13, 2011, I called and they said someone would call me back and no one has. My credit card company (credit union) has not helped me. They told me to contact them first, which brought no results. I now have to fill out a 5-page document and fax it to them and I don't have a fax. I guess I'll have to go to Office Depot or something like that and pay to fax it to them. You would think that I could just scan the darn thing and email it but they won't give me an email address. They're probably still using carbon paper.

Update by Aaarggh
Feb 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Maybe I didn't make myself clear. My Credit Union won't stop REALTYSTORE's charges until I fill out their forms (the credit union's) and fax to them. I have tried contacting REALTYSTORE twice and the first time they said they would cancel my so-called membership (they didn't and continued billing my credit card) and the second time they said someone would call me back (and they never did). My next recourse is the Attorney General's Office.

2 comments

I have requested before my trial was due to cancel my account. I am no longer in need of it, and I received an email after my cancellation and did not agree to continue the 7 day trial at a lower rate.
I need to be unsubscribe and leave this site/link that I do not use after verbally calling to cancel and email my cancellation response too. That is when they offer me a lower rate because I was closing out the account as I mention above; but I declined the that offer as we. I would kindly like to please request refund my last charges of 49.60 on 5/21/2013 when I had already closed my account with Realty Store, and until finally today one of your agents returned my call and asked me to request the refund in writing in order to receive the full amount. His name is Eddie, and explained if I cancel over the phone; the refund would be pro rated but in I request it in writing I would benefit the full credit refund. I mentioned to him that I do not have a complain against the Realty, I just have no need anymore. Thank you in advance for the so waited explanation and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me by phone or email.
Sincerely, Juanita G. Segura

Distressed customer... I am not sure why you had such a poor interaction with the company's customer service. Please call them again [protected] !
They are generally very responsive. Realty store has a strict no refund policy when people sign-up for accounts, but sometimes them make exceptions when people agree to the terms of use, but then "don't remember". I think it was great that they sent you application for a refund. I know for a fact the application for a refund is one page long, so I am not sure what is up with the five page thing. Please call them back again.

1:11 am

Realtystore.com - unauthorised charge to my account

i agree to pay 1 dollar for a trial of 2 weeks .1day later i see a chargeof 49.99 on my account.i just call to ask them to reverse the charge and i cannot get to speak to anybody.i will keep you posted

Update by marie moise
Dec 08, 2010 5:00 pm

I had the opportunity to talk to Ryand in custumer service. He was very nice and explained to me that he was a misunderstanding and will credit the amount back to my credit card

3 comments
Jan 09, 2013 9:38 am

I was charged this month and 6 months ago, but I called, talked to an operator and he cancelled the account. I will watch my credit card account, but it seems to offer a realty service that I no longer need.

D

i did not alow realtystore to take $49.60 out of my checking i only alode one doller for 7 days

You can call realty store at [protected], Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST.
If it isn't during those open times, then you can leave a voicemail with you name and phone number, make sure you ask for a call back so they know to call you back, and they will generally call back within a 48 hours.

10:37 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Realtystore.com - taking money from my bank acciunt by theft

realtystore takes $49.60 (forty nine dollars and sixty cents) from my Security First Federal Credit Union account each month without my concent. realtystore has been scamming my account the afoersaid amount since August 2010.My Bank, a not for profit Credit Union is extreemly lax in screening electronic withdrawls from members accounts.

G
Feb 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Realtystore.com has been taking 49.60$$ from my accout also. This is NOT RIGHT ! We need to STOP this right now... How can we stop this from continuing ? I want answers right now ! Bratt

H
3:22 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

An MLS website pushed me to this Realtly Store website when I was searching for homes. The site said for $1.00 they would send me info on foreclosures. So I gave them my credit card. Next thing I know, they billed my credit card $49.60! Just under the amount that requires a signature I guess. Looks like I'm not the only one. What a bunch of lying thieve...

L
2:39 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have never heard of these people. The first time they stole from my account for one dollar. Then went back into my account and stole another $49.60.

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have had attempts of charges to my Visa debit card. I have not authorized any charge to be made to my account from the Realty Store.

W
10:15 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I've never heard of this company, I've never done business with them, and they are billing 39.80 to my visa account on Capital One every month. I've just spend 40 minutes having to deal with Capital One on this Scam, having to be tied to my phone line, because I have to stay on the line for them to dispute the charges.

11:40 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have never register for RealtyStore membership and I have never used RealtyStore Service, but I have been charged $39.80 p/month to my Visa account from 07/14/08 till 05/14/09 for $437.80 I sent Application to RealtyStore for refunding on 5/27/09, but I have no respond.

9:01 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I completely agree, stay away from this company. They use shady practices in order to steal money from unsuspecting people. I've just reviewed my bank statements and found yet another $49.60 charge. My husband swears he called and cancelled after the first fraudulent charge. But yet here it is again. This company is exhorting money from two naive young...

Realtystore.com contacts