Menu
Really Good Fakes
reviews & complaints

Really Good Fakes
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

9 complaints
3 resolved 6 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Really Good Fakes. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
P
7:55 am EDT

Really Good Fakes - fake id

Got ripped off! Don't do it! They claim they lost my order and it was deleted "by accident" and they wanted everyone to resubmit. I did everything they asked for as well as messaging them daily. No reply and I never received my product. Fyi to future buyers! Go somewhere else! These people are rip off artist! Lost my money!

8:26 am EDT

Really Good Fakes - fake id

I made an order for fake id on the first week of june, 2016. However, after I paid on the second week of june, my status is still "not paid". I tried to message them 3 times on june 19th and 24th but no one replied. Now I think I lost $125 for nothing...

1 comment
Jul 11, 2016 2:35 pm EDT

What, you mean a company who sells a product specifically designed to help you commit fraud actually committed fraud against you?!? That's a shame.

10:09 am EDT

Really Good Fakes - fake id

Do not order from them! Their website says it will only take at max 12 days to get your id shipped... Lies. It's been over a month and mine still has not shipped. I've tried messaging them and they're nothing but rude and will not give me an answer as why it's taking so long or if it'll ever even show up. Terrible company and terrible people. I defiantly would not refer them to any one of my friends. Such a disappointment.

J
7:42 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Really Good Fakes - scammer

I sent 145 7 days ago via wu to a tetiana yakovchenko in the ukraine. The next day funds were picked up. Now, on the same day I sent funds, I sent a message saying funds were sent and ready to pick up. This piece of s#@t dirtydan writes back telling me "I messed up" and that I need to sent funds, again, via btc, and gave me instructions on how to create a circle.com account and send funds, again, for one id. I wrote back and asked him how I messed up, that I followed his instructions to the letter when sending funds via wu. But I went ahead and set up a circle account as it takes a few days for circle.com to clear funds to send. I then went to the wu where I sent funds from to get a refund, but they said funds were picked up by this tetiana in the ukraine. Just to confirm, I called wu and they said the same thing that funds were picked up.
I sent dirtydan another message telling him funds were already picked up and to please start on my id. This is when this [censored]bag started getting really stupid and told me I needed to prove to him funds were picked up? And he was a real about telling me this, referring to me as stupid, using big caps. This is when I realized he is nothing but a thieving scammer. I wrote back and pretty much told him that he and tetiana can go f#@k themselves, that 145 is pocket change to me, no big loss. His real name is andrew johnson. I will have his physical address in a day or so and post it everywhere on the net. He has gotten away with this # for too long. Its time to shut his down for good.
By the way, he completely deleted my order, which I knew he would do because in his last message he told me if I messaged him again without proof of payment, he would delete my order.

Update by jacktheslayer
Mar 27, 2016 7:51 am EDT

By the way, I was never rude to him until my very last message. There was no reason for him to be and talk to me like I was putting him out or something. Only reason I even used his website is because there were several reviews on youtube that seemed legit. I read all the other reviews before sending funds, all the negative ones, but I am not hurting for money and took a chance with him because the reviews on youtube, like I said, looked legit. The thing that really got me was his disrespectful customer service. DirtyDan is a real [censored]bag that needs to be put in his place once and for all.

7:21 am EDT

Really Good Fakes - bad quality

I ordered 2 id's from really good fakes, they came a little later than expected but I figured if they were good it would be worth the wait.. They're terrible! The minute you pick up the id you can tell its fake, the material is flimsy and nothing like a real i'd, the coloring of the id is also very off and I have been embarrassed a few times trying to use the id to get into a club or bar because they can tell its fake before they even pick it up.. And once they do, there is no hope

1 comment
K
Sep 15, 2015 12:16 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Seriously, you're complaining that the fake ID you ordered to get into clubs was too 'fake' looking? You using a fake ID could get the club owners fined or possibility criminally charged for letting you in and drinking, maybe even losing their license. It's not a harmless prank. Wait your turn until you are old enough to enter clubs legally .

Really Good Fakes - havent received product

November 8th 2012 I sent $200 bucks to these guys. On the website it said that once in production it would take 2-4 days to make it. Then they would ship it and it would arrive in 5-7 days. Well on the 27th of november I was asking were the id was and they said that they shipped it the previous week and that most customers have been saying it arrived in 3 weeks... This is ridiculous but I am a patient person so I decide to wait it out. Its now december 20th 2012 exactly 23 days since they "sent" the ids. Now on the off chance that they are not a scam and I do eventually get the id they are most likely going to loose my business. Which is a bummer for them because I have friends in almost every major college in michigan that need ids. I get asked every day if I have mine yet. They are going to miss out on a lot of business just because they aren't on top of things. I guess its my fault for sending them money. I figured id just start posting reviews all over so people don't make the same mistake I did. Hopefully rgf sees this and can help resolve my issue

4 comments
E
Aug 30, 2015 5:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Dear RGF,
I'm really pissed off. I completed an order, went to western union and Did everything and have received nothing. I was very patient waiting and then I randomly got an order saying mine has been deleted. I am very upset. I've sent in tickets and emails all to no response and its been over a month. My order number was 15692. Please help me if you see this

E
May 13, 2015 7:40 pm EDT

This site is complete fraud! I created an order and was told to purchase a money gram and send it to some person in Ukraine. After purchasing this money gram i posted the reference number and since they won't answer or update! Still says I didn't pay also they NEVER ASNWER. BEWARE!

Aug 08, 2012 8:13 am EDT

I just got my ID from really good fakes. All of the threads that claim it is a scam on this site are totally ###. The ID got to me and they even gave me a special offer since it took longer than expected (i'm sure if you email them they'll tell you but i don't want to reveal it online).

L
Aug 02, 2012 11:16 pm EDT

DID RECEIVE MY ID do not know why you guys are bashing

R
1:49 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Reallygoodfakes.com is scammer beware! I ordered 16 weeks ago and still don't have any id as of september 24th. If my id ever comes i'll update, but until then reallygoodfakes is nothing but a scam.

D
8:06 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had ordered two fake id's from reallygoodfakes.com about a month ago. Even though it did take longer than expected to arrive, we eventually did recieve the order and the quality of the fake id's is excellent. The website was very good at keeping us updated on our order and for letting us know about the causes of the delays. They even sent us a gift...

11:06 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am reading these complaints and i do not see how reallygoodfakes.com is a scam. i got my ID a little late, but i got it. and they gave us an extra something special to make up for their mistake. bottom line I DID RECEIVE MY ID! they are NOT a scam!! they are also good at communicating with you if you have any questions

Really Good Fakes contacts