Really Good Fakes Logo

Really Good Fakes

Having problems with Really Good Fakes?

Really Good Fakes Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Really Good Fakes Customer Service. Initial Really Good Fakes complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Really Good Fakes above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Really Good Fakes. Discuss the issues you have had with Really Good Fakes and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Reallygoodfakes.com Is Scammer Beware!fake id

Got ripped off! Don't do it! They claim they lost my order and it was deleted "by accident" and they wanted everyone to resubmit. I did everything they asked for as well as messaging them daily. No reply and I never received my product. Fyi to future buyers!!! Go somewhere else!!! These people are rip off artist! Lost my money!

Really Good Fakesfake id

I made an order for fake id on the first week of june, 2016. However, after I paid on the second week of june, my status is still "not paid". I tried to message them 3 times on june 19th and 24th but no one replied. Now I think I lost $125 for nothing...

• Co
        Coco1987 Jul 11, 2016

What, you mean a company who sells a product specifically designed to help you commit fraud actually committed fraud against you?!? That's a shame.

Really Good Fakesfake id

Do not order from them! Their website says it will only take at max 12 days to get your id shipped... Lies. It's been over a month and mine still has not shipped. I've tried messaging them and they're nothing but rude and will not give me an answer as why it's taking so long or if it'll ever even show up. Terrible company and terrible people. I defiantly would not refer them to any one of my friends. Such a disappointment.

Reallygoodfakes.comscammer

I sent 145 7 days ago via wu to a tetiana yakovchenko in the ukraine. The next day funds were picked up. Now, on the same day I sent funds, I sent a message saying funds were sent and ready to pick up. This piece of s#@t dirtydan writes back telling me "I messed up" and that I need to sent funds, again, via btc, and gave me instructions on how to create a circle.com account and send funds, again, for one id. I wrote back and asked him how I messed up, that I followed his instructions to the letter when sending funds via wu. But I went ahead and set up a circle account as it takes a few days for circle.com to clear funds to send. I then went to the wu where I sent funds from to get a refund, but they said funds were picked up by this tetiana in the ukraine. Just to confirm, I called wu and they said the same thing that funds were picked up.
        I sent dirtydan another message telling him funds were already picked up and to please start on my id. This is when this [censored]bag started getting really stupid and told me I needed to prove to him funds were picked up??? And he was a real about telling me this, referring to me as stupid, using big caps. This is when I realized he is nothing but a thieving scammer. I wrote back and pretty much told him that he and tetiana can go f#@k themselves, that 145 is pocket change to me, no big loss. His real name is andrew johnson. I will have his physical address in a day or so and post it everywhere on the net. He has gotten away with this # for too long. Its time to shut his down for good.
        By the way, he completely deleted my order, which I knew he would do because in his last message he told me if I messaged him again without proof of payment, he would delete my order.

jacktheslayer Mar 27, 2016

By the way, I was never rude to him until my very last message. There was no reason for him to be and talk to me like I was putting him out or something. Only reason I even used his website is because there were several reviews on youtube that seemed legit. I read all the other reviews before sending funds, all the negative ones, but I am not hurting for money and took a chance with him because the reviews on youtube, like I said, looked legit. The thing that really got me was his disrespectful customer service. DirtyDan is a real [censored]bag that needs to be put in his place once and for all.

Really Good Fakesbad quality

I ordered 2 id's from really good fakes, they came a little later than expected but I figured if they were good it would be worth the wait.. They're terrible! The minute you pick up the id you can tell its fake, the material is flimsy and nothing like a real i'd, the coloring of the id is also very off and I have been embarrassed a few times trying to use the id to get into a club or bar because they can tell its fake before they even pick it up.. And once they do, there is no hope

• Ke
              keving1 Sep 15, 2015

Seriously, you're complaining that the fake ID you ordered to get into clubs was too 'fake' looking?? You using a fake ID could get the club owners fined or possibility criminally charged for letting you in and drinking, maybe even losing their license. It's not a harmless prank. Wait your turn until you are old enough to enter clubs legally .

Really Good Fakeshavent received product

November 8th 2012 I sent $200 bucks to these guys. On the website it said that once in production it would take 2-4 days to make it. Then they would ship it and it would arrive in 5-7 days. Well on the 27th of november I was asking were the id was and they said that they shipped it the previous week and that most customers have been saying it arrived in 3 weeks... This is ridiculous but I am a patient person so I decide to wait it out. Its now december 20th 2012 exactly 23 days since they "sent" the ids. Now on the off chance that they are not a scam and I do eventually get the id they are most likely going to loose my business. Which is a bummer for them because I have friends in almost every major college in michigan that need ids. I get asked every day if I have mine yet. They are going to miss out on a lot of business just because they aren't on top of things. I guess its my fault for sending them money. I figured id just start posting reviews all over so people don't make the same mistake I did. Hopefully rgf sees this and can help resolve my issue

• El
                ElenaHoffy Aug 30, 2015

Dear RGF,
                I'm really pissed off. I completed an order, went to western union and Did everything and have received nothing. I was very patient waiting and then I randomly got an order saying mine has been deleted. I am very upset. I've sent in tickets and emails all to no response and its been over a month. My order number was 15692. Please help me if you see this

• Em
                EMNY May 13, 2015

This site is complete fraud!!! I created an order and was told to purchase a money gram and send it to some person in Ukraine. After purchasing this money gram i posted the reference number and since they won't answer or update!!! Still says I didn't pay also they NEVER ASNWER. BEWARE!!!

• Ha
                haroldnewton Aug 08, 2012

I just got my ID from really good fakes. All of the threads that claim it is a scam on this site are totally ###. The ID got to me and they even gave me a special offer since it took longer than expected (i'm sure if you email them they'll tell you but i don't want to reveal it online).

• Le
                leyva7 Aug 02, 2012

DID RECEIVE MY ID do not know why you guys are bashing

R

Reallygoodfakes.com Is Scammer Beware! — reallygoodfakes.com is scammer beware!

Reallygoodfakes.com is scammer beware! I ordered 16 weeks ago and still don't have any id as of september...

D

Reallygoodfakes.com — quality

I had ordered two fake id's from reallygoodfakes.com about a month ago. Even though it did take longer...

H

Really Good Fakes — fake id

I am reading these complaints and i do not see how reallygoodfakes.com is a scam. i got my ID a little late...