Having problems with MyFakeID.biz?

MyFakeID.biz reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 24, 2014. The latest review Uk driver liscence was posted on Aug 17, 2021. The latest complaint fake id/ money sent but card not received/ scam!!! was resolved on Nov 06, 2018. MyFakeID.biz has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 13 reviews. MyFakeID.biz has resolved 6 complaints.

MyFakeID.biz Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MyFakeID.biz Customer Service. Initial MyFakeID.biz complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for MyFakeID.biz above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about MyFakeID.biz. Discuss the issues you have had with MyFakeID.biz and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

MyFakeID.biz Complaints & Reviews

myfakeid.bizUk driver liscence

I recently bought 2 drivers licenses which cost me £80 I was led into a false sense of security when reading the website as they claimed they are not like other fake I'd companies and will not scam me, they where really quick to email me about how to send my money over to them after a lot of thinking I decided to send it over, after 2 days I never heard anything from them, I have sent them numerous emails to try and get help and have not had an answer, do not use this website, it is a scam!!!

myfakeid.bizDriving license hologram not right

Ordered a driving license and did not cum back was waiting 3 weeks now and still not here are you send the money fast track and still nothing so I ordered another one and it came back but The hologram was not for a driving license it was for a students card this is the worst website ever 1/10 it's a scam I give 80 pounds for nothing if you can please Sind a other one I will be a happy customer...

myfakeid.bizid

I emailed FakeIDBiz around two weeks ago in order to purchase 3 fake ID's. The company hastily responded telling me to send them through the money via Bitcoin and required information through the email. I sent them the money and two weeks later and multiple emails, I have heard absolutely nothing back. All I am asking for are the items that I paid for. Hopefully this isn't a complete scam.

myfakeid.bizwebsite is a scam. should be taken down.

Purchased two novelty IDs weeks ago and no trace of anything! The site poses as a genuine vendor, even going to the extent on how to spot scammers in the market, and then they ignore your emails. The site should be taken down as these scammers are benefiting of people's hard earned money. I would be very skeptical when seeing a positive review on this site- most definitely written by them.

• Pe
            Peanutbutter17 Mar 03, 2021

I ordered an id 1 week ago and it arrived this Morning? They constantly were emailing me through the process and the quality is better than expected.

• Te
            Teresa Hood Jun 08, 2021

@Peanutbutter17 Hi I have sent for one but its saying my tracking number is wrong how do I get in contact with them please

myfakeid.biz — fake id/ money sent but card not received/ scam!!!

I'm absolutely furious as ordered and paid for my order 8 days ago, as it states on the website the order...

myfakeid.biz — driving licence

I've sent my money 2 weeks ago and have been told that my order was going to br processed erlier in the week...

myfakeid.biz — drivers licence

I really would not order from this company if they in fact that. I sent my money special delivery which wa...

myfakeid.biz — novelty cards

I have ordered the novelty cards sent the cash in and not received anything it's been weeks and they haven't...

Nottingham

myfakeid.biz — id cards

Myfakeid. Biz is a scam website, I ordered id cards on the 8th august 2018, and today is the 31st august 2018...

myfakeid.biz — my fake id biz

I have ordered these over a month ago I ordered 10 and sent money off I have an email what states they have...

http://www.myfakeid.biz/ — fake novelty id card

Attention they deceive! i wanted to make a funny present to my wife. sent money to them by a registeren mail...

myfakeid.biz — novelty card

Broken Card. When my order arrived a couple of days ago my card was not only broken, but half of it wa...

myfakeid.biz — scam! money sent, no order received!

I have ordered 3 IDs from MyFakeID.biz 3 weeks ago. Money sent, no order has been received as of yet. I have...

Orpington