Complaints & Reviews

website is filled with virus

I got a flier a few months ago and decided to check them out. I went to their website and got a virus. I had to take my computer to Best Buy to fix it. I called Jim Heath and he doesn't take calls. The man who ansewered the telphone said they knew about the probelm. Why do they still have the website up? Why not fix it, rather then give me virus. I just called someone else to do the work.

• Ro
    RockingAndy Mar 15, 2010

Thank but too late for me too.

MARTHAVEN Apr 26, 2010

Their salemen are rude. My husband could not make the appointment and he refused to give me an estimate unless he was home. We have just been married for four years and I have owned this house for over twenty years and my husband does not own it I do. Bathfitter took my money and did a good job. It must have been fate that Rebath refused.

&Lifetime& warranty is garbage!

Their supposed "lifetime" warranty is garbage!! I got liners installed in 2001. One of them has been pulling away from the tub and looks horrible. I have trying since June to get this liner replaced (Once I finally got one of their service guys to actually see the liner he said immediately, "The liner needs to be replaced!").

It's been one excuse after another as to why my LIFETIME warranty suddenly isn't valid. First they claimed I never paid the remaining $200 balance back in 2001! Faxed proof to corporate office when local franchise was unresponsive and then radio silence from them as well.

Second, they claimed they gave me a 5-year-warranty back in 2001! Um, wrong again. I had a copy of the actual LIFETIME warranty that I also faxed and mailed over to the local franchise.

I have recently filed complaints with both the BBB and Attorney General's office. DO NOT do business with this company, unless you want to be stuck with a rotting, useless liner in a few years.

And here's the kicker: This company is STILL advertising a lifetime warranty they refuse to honor!!

Service is horrible

This company will try and over charge for there services. And is very close to going bankrupt. In these economic times be very careful who you deal with.
You know its funny how something so small some time ago, will cost you 1000 times more later on.

Bait and Switch

About two months ago these people came to my house and showed me and my wife some samples of material that...

bad salesman

I had these poeple out to give us an estimate. Before they would come they insisted that both me and the wife...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices