Rak Bankopen a bank account for the company

H Jul 13, 2019

I opened a company in Fujeirah, me and my partners tried to open a bank account in RAK BANK, we came from France and Saudi Arabia. We took an appointment and we came only to open the bank account. When we arrived, the person in charge to open the bank account was not there, we called her, she said go to the office they will help you, we went there, we see that nobody knows what to do, so we called again the person in charge, she refused to come, i said to her we did 6000 km please to do only 20 km to meet us, she said please sign the document his colleague will give us and she will open the bank account, after two months we discover nothing was done and they cannot open the bank account, they ask us to come again. We spent a lot of time and money, we want to start working but because of them we are not able to start. They don't care about the customers.

• Updated by Hicham Balouz · Jul 13, 2019

Of course my company is Swan consulting group and i am complaining about the service of RAK BANK.