Rainsoft Of Indianapolisaggressive/hostile salesman

B

A man by the name of Dan from Rainsoft of Indianapolis came to my home and made a pitch for his water treatment system for my mother and I. When I asked for more time to think about his offer he became hostile and verbally aggressive. When we decided to cancel his service in an outrage he verbally assaulted me by calling me names and made fun of me for living with my mother of whom I take care of. Upset my mother had to get up and leave the room. He continued his insults until our conversation came to an abrupt end.