Rado Watch — rado centrix
We are on holidays from New Zealand and brought my wife's Rado Centrix to Switzerland to have a new battery fitted (first time, we bought the Rado on our last holiday in Switzerland). We saw a Rado dealer in Wil SG Wipf Goldschmiede, Tel. 071 911 14 14. We were quoted 32 Fr. and had to leave the watch there for 2 days. Today, 12.7.19 we picked up the watch. No new battery but they broke off the crown. They don't take any responsibility and made excuses, that the watch may have had a bump at some stage. This is untrue. We were offered 200 Fr. for our 1500 Fr. watch, if we were to buy a new one. My wife likes her watch and of course, we are not happy with this outcome.
Can you please make a suggestion. We are staying in Switzerland until 1. September 2019.
Albert & Bronwyn Ruegg
More Rado Watch Complaints & Reviews
- Rado - watch glass came off
- Rado Watch - warranty and switched during repair
- Rado - repeated problem with my rado watch stop working
- Rado - overpriced
- Rado Watch - broken case
- Rado Watch - false advertising
- Rado - customer service
- Rado Watch - local reseller bad service n spoiled my watch
- Rado Watch - Watch glass
- RADO Switzerland - Wrist watch