Radorepeated problem with my rado watch stop working

W

Dear sir,
I am francis jacob from kerala has brought a rado watch and I am unhappy with the quality of product. I purchased the watch from your retailer by swiss watch boutique pvt. Ltd., lulu international shopping mall, edappaly, cochin
Reference no r48745723
Serial no [protected]
Purchase date 14/september/2013
The price of the watch is rs. 43000. The rado watch which no longer works, the watch is approx 2 years old. The watch right from the beginning the watch is running fast fore 35 to 40 minutes to a day.
I have noticed this and given two times to the authorized respective dealers in kerala, they had changed the battery in a 2 week period. But the same issue is coming.
After all repairs the same complaint was repeated and the watch automatically stop working.
I am very disappointed with the quality and service of your company, I feel the watch will have the same problem even if I get it serviced at your service center. I am disappointing with the watch and I would like to replace the product with a better one.
I request you to replace the faulty watch with a brand new watch.
Awaiting your positive response.
I look forward to your immediate reply.
Regards