Quantum FX Tradersforex education

G Jan 31, 2020

I cancelled my recurring rebill payment membership on SEPT 09/2019 and received an acknowledge ticket from the company at the same day.
On SEPT 10 I was billed CAD 132.51.
On SEPT 10, I contacted Pablo Orellana via email requesting a refund. Pablo emailed back that he is refunding my payment. Nothing happened. Since then I send 4 emails to Pablo asking for a refund. As of today JAN 31/2020 I have not received any refund!

From: "pablo orellana"
To: "Gernot Hielscher"
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 10:24:15 AM
Subject: RE: Membership

Hi gerno.

Sure I will be cancelling membership and refunding you last month.

Hope to see you soon.

• Updated by Gernot · Jan 31, 2020

BEWARE of Quantum FX Traders! They will not acknowledge any refunds!