Pure Nutrients Productsnatural cleanse - scam

M Review updated:

My husband ordered the trial and when I saw they had billed me $88.00 I called on the same day. They said they would cancel it but when I checked again it was processed so I called again and told that they can't refund but to email the claims dept to see if they would refund my money. When I went to the website I couldn't email them because the site is so busy and there is no phone number to call. This is a rip off and $88.00 is a lot of money to lose in this economy. All I want is my money back. they said I won't get the product but I won't get my money back either unless I can get through to the claims dept. Any lawsuits being filled against this company yet? Sign me up

• J
      Jun 05, 2009
    pure nutrients products
    4657 So. 375 W
    Ogden
    Utah

Dr. adviced not to take Nature cleanse, due to other medicial problems. I would like you to concern refunding $93.95 that was transfer from my checking account on June 3, 2009. I have not received the product.
    thanks for looking into this matter. Joyce Dodgen

• J
      Jun 08, 2009

My name is Jessica Rodriguez I was billed 88.00 on my credit card. I had called pure nutrients 1 week following my shipment and told them that I didn't wish to get anymore shipments because I don't have money in my account and I had bills to pay. I am very upset to find out that I got billed. I specifically told them I wanted to cancel. The lady I spoke to said to me that she would cancel it, but to try all the product and give them a call back by th 15 of June because she wanted to see if the product would work for me. Today on June 8 I called them to ask why I got billed apparently they never canceled my order and they gave me your email [protected]@purenutrients.com wish wouldn't go through. I really been having alot problems in my life right now and I am upset that you guys lied to me and took away my money. I really need back.
    My cancel code # va4646314

Jun 09, 2009

as I said I canceled this the same day it expired. My husband told me about it being a trial and when I saw the pending charge I cancelled it. I shouldn't have to pay for something I cancelled and didn't recieved.

• I will track your package and find out the specifics. email me your name and zip or 7 digit customer id.

Jun 09, 2009

carl Bishop
    we recieved the trial but do not want to continue so I canceled the order on june 5th when I saw that it was charged to my acount. this was the same day the order was canceled.

• I did track the package and it shows you ordered on 5/21 and it was delivered 05/30 at 1:14 pm. You can always call and get an extention of the trial if needed. I show you called on 6/09 but even if you called 6/5 that unfortunately would be the 15th day. As stated in the terms "If you find Natural Cleanse is not right for you, simply contact our Customer Service Department to cancel your membership within 14 days of your original order date and you will not be charged any additional fees (you will have only been charged the $5.95 for shipping and handling)." That is why you were charged. I see you were given the claims dept email also yet I dont see a reason for a refund. They should have offered you a free bottle when you called and canceled. If not then call back and advise you did not send an email to claims and want a free bottle. We also have another product we can send you for free if you would like, its active ingredient is "resveratrol" look it up, its a great product. Let me know if you have any other concerns.

• P
      Jun 16, 2009

I don't think the complaint is well-stated at all, but I will describe my experience:

1. Ordered a free trial
    2. Cancelled three days later- they have a record of this!
    3. Never received free trial; thought everything was okay
    4. Found an $88 charge on my account on the 15th day
    5. Called and was told I could not get a refund without emailing the refund department
    6. Emailed [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com - this must be a fake email. I emailed 6 times over the past 4 weeks asking for a response, but got nothing.

I have called a handful of times to speak with the manager, and after being put on hold for about 20 minutes, they assure me that I will receive an email response and that there is absolutely nothing they can do, but I have not received a response as of now.

I am filing a fraud charge tomorrow. They did not uphold their end of the bargain. This is a violation of the FPC, and at very least a breach of contract. I'm surprised ### companies like this still exist; it's a shame that our nation allows this fraudulent behavior to persist.

• T
      Jun 18, 2009

I also ordered this product at the end of May, on June 6th I received a phone call stating that until they verified my account information they could not mail it. Since I still had not received my order I almost fell for this but decided to wait and call company Monday morning. Sure enough when I did they assured me it was not them that called, and since I had not received my order as yet they would add 5 more days to my trial period. I thanked her and asked her to go ahead and cancel the order because I was now nervous about what was going on, she understood and canceled the order, cancellation # JK4836814. On June 9 or 10th I received my order, on June 15th I was charged $88. I called and spoke to Grace who did confirm that my order was canceled on the 8th of June and should not have been charged. I have emailed claims dept. and still have not heard anything. Is there someone who can help?

• N
      Jun 18, 2009

What they don't tell you is that you have 14 days from the purchase date and if you don't receive they claim it is past the 14th day.
    It takes 7-10 days to arrive at your house.
    Then when you call customer service to tell them that you never received the product they put you on hold and tell you the post office delivered as they claim to have a tracking number, of which is a lie, and then they say, you just said you didn't like the taste. They are trying to trip you up as this is a scam..

They have put me into overdraft and now I have no money to even feed my child until I get paid on Monday.

This is wrong on so many levels. Wonder if Opera knows, the real effect it is having on the American public.

Jun 19, 2009

You have charged my Credit Card $88.00 but I have
    cancelled the Order. Please refund the charge to my Credit Card A.S.A.P. Please.
    Roger Sniffen Cust # 729924

Cancellation # MV4866077

Jun 19, 2009

Completely agree. COMPLETE SCAM. My "product" didn't arrive until after the 14 days were up, and I received two charges to my account totalling more than $181.00. If it's a free months trial, it should be for a month.

Jun 20, 2009

I totally agree that this is a BIG SCAM this is not a trail offer for $5.95 as published, but instead a trail with membership. That is a RIP-OFF. I have tried other products for free with membership to start 30 days later and have successfully canceled from those, returned product if necessary and received my money back. I am sure that I too am out $88. This is not a legitimate company or they would have the decency to reply to and honor the complaints received. I order my product on 6/4...it took 7 days to get the product that leaves 7 days to try it...come on...not a miracle drug here nothing works that fast. If you return product you should receive your money back...that is the way legitimate companies work.

To make matters worse you cannot get to any phone number or contact us link on their website...it just ask you to sign up for a FREE TRIAL...yea right. Now tell me that isn't inductive of a RIP OFF company.

I hope there is a CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT brought against this unethical company...I will be the first in line to sign up.

Hello,
    I was wondering if you would refund my money. I can't get my bank to cancel it, and send it back, but I thought I would go through you. I didn't see the term's on the information on my bottle, or I would have known to call you after trying this. The product didn't work for me anyways. Please submit my refund, thank you

Susan A. Cook
    30890 Brownlee Rd
    Rainier, OR 97048

Jun 22, 2009

No Comment would just like my refund, and your product didn't work.

• C
    Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrient - NATURE CLEANSE
    nature cleanse purenutrient

I called to cancel product and returned the unused product. My visa acct was charged 88.00. Requesting refund on acct

• T
      Jun 25, 2009
    PURE NUTRIENTS PRODUCTS
    Melbourne
    Florida

Ordered "Free Sample" of Nature Cleanse online for $5.95 on May 13, 2009. Before receiving the product my bank account was debited for $88.00 but I wasn't aware of that until I discovered ANOTHER debit for $93.95 on June 15th! I called to complain but was told they would not refund my money and was directed to a non-existant email address: [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com. I contacted the Federal Trade Commission to file a complaint. They assigned a reference number but directed me to the State of Florida and the State of Maryland Conumer Affairs. I will contact them but can you help me obtain a refund? Because of the unauthorized debits to my account, I was charged $140 in overdraft fees which the bank will not return!

• W
      Jun 30, 2009
    Genuine Cleanse Product
    [protected]

I originally bought one bottle of Colon Cleanse, FREE, all I had to pay is $5.95, yet the charge was for $5.95 and then a foreign transaction fee of $0.17. Then 15 days later my Visa was charged an additional
    $88.00 and a foreign transaction fee of $2.64. I called to cancel, which and did. Then the agents stated that I would have to email " [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com" . I have tried this and this is an invalid email address.

• L
      Jun 30, 2009

You all have charged my account $281.85 I f dont recive my money soon I will hunt u down like a dog and take everything. How could you do this to people? my ID number is 9600838 my name is latanja carter .

Jul 02, 2009
    Pure Nutrients

I ordered the free trial for Nature Cleanse through Pure Nutrients Products. I canceled my order within the trial free time period. I was still charged $88. I emailed [protected]@purenutrientsproducts.com to dispute the charge. The company emailed me back confirming that my account was canceled, I would have no further charges and the $88 would be refunded within 3-5 business days. After 5 business days, not only did I NOT receive my refund, I was charged and additional $93.95 on my credit card. This is absurd. When you call the only number they give you, the representatives tell you there is nothing you can do and that you have to email claims. I told them I had already done that and have written confirmation that they would refund me and not charge me. They said there is nothing they can do, I must write corporate. I asked for an address or number for corporate offices, they said all they can give me was the above email. This is ridiculous and this is fraud. I am reporting this company to the better business bureau.

Jul 06, 2009

I didn't get my order until the 12 days had already passed. I called the next business day to cancel and told NO REFUND and not their problem I got it after my so-called trial period had passed. They went ahead and debited my account the $88 AFTER MY PHONE Call and the assignment of cancel confirmation number VA5086909. When I emailed the the refund request site given me by their customer service rep, Vanessa, it came up as "NO SUCH ADDRESS" in html. Ummmmmm. I filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau and contacted our local TV station. If I talk to my attorney and find I can sue, I will. This really is unacceptable and it appears unreconcillable since you can't contact anyone. Note: I called back and got another email address from customer rep Allan. I'll see how this works out. Looking at those who've already tried I going ahead my aattorney. Oh, by the way, I made copies of their ads and order forms when I ordered and there is no statement about billing the $88 etc. I only read this on the invoice that came with the shipment.

Jul 25, 2009

I, Richard W Aines at 71 Dam Road, Chittenden, Vermont o5737 tried your free sample of Nature Cleanse a couple of months ago and since than I have had 3 different companies send me bottles of Nature Cleanse for a total of $93, 95 and $88.00 which I never ordered and they billed my credit card and I want to get this money put back into my account. You may call me at [protected] to diccuss this matter before I take the matter to my lawyer for further action. I did not have any connections with the 3 different companies although they were connected to the company that I ordered the free trial from for $5.95 and than they were informed not to send anymore or to bill my credit card for anymore. This was a rip-off and I want my money back or else. The 3 companies are New Nature Cleanse ($88.00) TopBody Cleanse ($87.13) and Nature Cleanse Purenut ($93.95). I will be waiting for a response from this letter in a reasonable amount of time. Richard W Aines My email address is [protected]@aol.com

Jul 25, 2009

any action taken by you will be appreciated

• K
      Jul 25, 2009

the person called from nature cleanse sixs days after i placed my order i told him at that time to cancel my order and put my money back in my checking account on the 21st they took out 88.00 dollers out my account i would like to havemy money put back in my account as soon as possible this was cancel on the phone Thank You Kathy Hawk

• I