Pure Nutrients Incnature cleanse

I am Julia Oswald 1421 Roper Mtn Rd #357 Greenville, SC [protected]. e-mail is [protected]@hotmail.com.
I ordered Nature Cleanse for 14 day trial. Ordered on 5/11/09 and received it on 5/16/09. I was billed on 5/27/09 which gave me only 11 days before being charged $88.00 on top of $5.95 for shipping.
I called to cancel the program and was on hold 15 to 20 minutes each of three times before a
representative gave me a claims department website which does not give anyway to file a refund request or a complaint. The rep said she would file a claim but that I should also file a claim, and when I asked for refund approval number she gave me 'JM4675569' .
She would not say I would get a refund only repeated filing a complaint.
If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

ChisL23 Jun 21, 2011

Natures Cleanse, by Pure Nutrients is a total scam and rip off. I saw a few months ago these products being sold on SOCIALSTEALS.com. I started to investigate, and months later I found out who was behind this scam. The name of the company is Intermark Media, now IMM Interactive ( www.imminteractive.com). The president of this company is Mike Krongel, who ran this scam, using his affiliate network to dupe consumers to buying his product, who I found out is now being sued by the FTC, for false advertising and promoting these scam products: http://www.ftc.gov/os/caselist/1023232/index.shtm . The number to the company is: [protected]. They were behind Pure Nutrients, as well as many other scam products such as Eternal ResV, which I also saw them selling on Socialsteals.com. Report them to the BBB, FTC, and your Attorney General, and stop them from doing this ever again. The FTC is already taking them down, but I’m sure our complaints can only help their case. Pure Nutrients SCAM!!! Intermark Media SCAM !!! IMM Interactive SCAM !!! Social Steals / Socialsteals.com SCAM !!!

• Rj
    RJF Feb 21, 2010

Add another person to the extended list these people have ripped off or tried to rip off. The only difference is I got my money back! We got a bill from them for $93.95, for something that was supposable free. They made a fatal mistake in their billing and put it was for “Shipping and Handling”.

When I called I talked to a very arrogant lady name “Ty”, who was unhelpful, rude and insisted she was a supervisor. I explained the problem to her and she told me basically I was out of luck and should have read the disclosure statement and that this has been taken to court and the outcome was in their favor. I told her several times that I wanted to talk to a supervisor and I wanted a number and address to the Corporate Office. She refused each time.

Finally I got mad, demanded to speak to a supervisor, and added that I would be contacting the Attorney General’s Office’s for New York, North Carolina, Connecticut and Florida.

Within a couple of minutes I spoke to Debbie who said she was the supervisor. She started out like Ty, and tried to tell me there is NO Corporate Office and that she was in charge. Having a background with investigations and dealing with people like this, I knew she was full of something that her own product would have a hard time deposing of! She tried several times to convince me there is no other office other then the one in New York, and insisted she was the top of the food chain. She changed her tone when I told her whom I planned to write and a full description of what was going on. I also referred to this web sight and a couple of others that I looked at. Shortly into the conversation with Debbie I insisted on a full refund and for them to stop any type of membership they may have tacked onto my credit card. She agreed and acted as if she was doing me a favor. I got a confirmation number from her and she ensured me I would have a full refund within two to five days and I actually got an email confirmation about the refund.

Folks, this is a fly by night outfit that could care less about your heath, but they do have a sincere interest in your bank account! They are NOT a members of the Better Business Bureau and have an “F” rating, and according to the Better Business Bureau their “drugs” are untested. Do you really want to put that stuff in your body????

Hopefully the below information will help you out. I think your best bet would be to write to the Attorney General’s Office of each state I’ve listed along with a nice letter to the Better Business Bureau, but remember they are NOT member’s of the BBB, so they have little influence with them.

Some reports list these email addresses:

[email protected]

And these addresses and phone numbers:

3280 Suntree Blvd. Ste 101
    Melbourne, Florida, 32940

Pure Nutrients Products
    3280 Suntree Blvd Suite 101
    Melbourne, Florida, 32940

181 Marsh Hill Road
    Orange, Connecticut, 06477

Business Contact and Profile:
    Name: Pure Nutrients Inc.

Address:

Business started: April 2009,

Primary Contact:
    Tom Schuman (President)

Complaint Contact:
    Carl Petroff (Escalation Division)

Alternate Business Names:
    Brite Tooth Pro
    Genuine Cleanse Pro
    Herbassist.com
    Nature Cleanse
    New Nature Cleanse
    One CleansePure Essentials, Inc

Products and Services:
    The company offers a "free" trial offer of a colon cleanse & tooth whitening products with the payment of shipping and handling. Consumers should carefully review the company's terms and conditions before ordering which describes the "Natural Cleanse Membership Program." If you do not cancel your membership, the company will ship its product monthly and bill your credit card for $88 plus shipping and handling.

Additional Locations and Phone Numbers:
    94 W. Main St., Ste 206, Bay Shore, NY 11706, Suffolk County
    273 Walt Whitman Rd, Suite 274, Huntington Station, NY 11746, Suffolk County

• Ra
    Raven M Oct 30, 2009

I was also charged 88.00 on my credit card, when I call the customer service rep they stated that it was a 30day trial period not a 15 day trial. I am very upset they said I basically just have to eat it. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE! They told me their was no way for a refund. If someone could contact me about a refund that would be great! [email protected]

• Ju
    judiette layne Oct 24, 2009

I Judiette Layne agree with the complaints that I have about this company; I was amount the ones that fell for this scam, I tried calling and cancel but I keep getting the run around i recieved my pill on 19-02-09 and was bill on 10-14-09 for $89.00. These people are fraud, plus my bank charge me $34.00 over charge fee, the total on my bill is $218.51 so far, any one who can help me please let me know, my e-mail address is [email protected], I can use all the help I can get. Thank you.

• Wa
    wahoo43 Oct 03, 2009

I too was sucked in by this disreputable company. Thirty days free supply but they charge you after fourteen days and the fourteen days start the day you order. Some free trial period! No mention of this in their internet ad. Fortunately I read the fine print when they sent the product and I got a little suspicious so I decided to cancel via the phone number they provided. Lots a luck! I called five times over a four hour period and all I got was music, no one ever answered the phone. I held for 3o minutes, twice for 20 minutes and twice for 10 minutes. By that time I was feeling pretty angry and stupid for being sucked in. I googled "complaints against Pure Nutrients inc." and found this site. (Shoulda done that in the first place) Based on what I read on the site I didn't feel very comfortable in thinking I could get this resolved before they charged me for my "free 30 day supply" so I made a pre-emptive strike. I called my bank and their recommendation was to cancel my card and they would issue me a new one with a new number. So, when Pure Nutrients tries to bill me it will be rejected. My only inconvienence is I will be without that credit card for 5 to 7 days.

• Na
    nalani Oct 02, 2009

I just called and got mine canceled, said my dr didn't approve and they made an exception even though I was past my 14 days. When I called, I also called this # [protected] and pushed #3 as if I wanted to order more of the product because that got someone on the line very quickly... of course I figured this out after 4 different days of not being able to get through.

• De
    Dee Uerlings Sep 27, 2009

Cancelled order after 3 days.Could not use either of the products. They only charged me $2.49 and thats because I cancelled my credit card. They continue to send the boxes of pills and won't stop. Will also complain to the Post Master.

• Sp
    sparky1 Sep 19, 2009

This is a complete ripoff!!! I too was charged the $89.00. I have called the number numerous times only to be put on hold longer than 15 minutes each time with no response. I have yet to speak to anyone. Someone needs to stop this company.

• Mo
    Mongols forever Sep 18, 2009

This is the world we live in today, I was charged $89 and received a little bottle of Colo
    Detoxxr, what a joke. I have a friend in the FBI and he said he would find out the proper channels to go through for me. I aslo wrote a letter to Oprah winfrey and explained to her all the people that are getting ripped off by these kinds of companys. I was told by one of her reps that even Oprah's name was used as advertizing with a cleanser product
    on the internet. And that he would get back to me soon. I am also going to have a artical
    posted in the news paper soon. I don't know about the rest of you, but when I get ripped off I want to kill, thats how mad I get. Lots of these products are sold through telemarketers . All I know is this much, I'm not going to stop until I hear their all in JAIL
    for fruad. They have no Idea who their screwing with, BUT THEY WILL...

• Cb
    cbwtgv Sep 16, 2009

My minor daughter had all of this happen to her as well. I called the company and spoke with the most irritating stupid human being I have ever experienced. No managers were "available", although she "tried very hard" to get one to free up. Finally, I called Bank of America because they held the card that was being charged. They said they couldn't tell me how many complaints they have had about this company...that everyone seems to have been defrauded by them. They are filing a claim on my daughter's behalf. Get your bank or credit card company involved to help you. Maybe with enough complaints we can shut down this scam. Shame on Katie Couric for endorsing this product!

• Fr
    Fran M Kelly Sep 08, 2009

Fran Kelly, and I have the same complaints as everyone else...ordered the product but did not get it for 2 weeks...past their 14 day trial. When I called to cancel, just got a "full voice mail". After several tries I did talk with someone who said they would cancel my order. Now a month later I have received another product and am charged $88. All I could get from the person at customer service were pat answers which gave me no information. she even tried to get me to tell her my friends who might want to know about this product. What a bunch of garbage. I wouln't wish this on anyone. I did get a return address for the produce, but I have to pay for the return postage, and refunds would not happen until they received the product back...at this new address. Somehow this scam needs to be looked into by whom ever oversees this stuff. This is no way to run a business!

MARY BALK Aug 18, 2009

Dear sirs i received your product and used 1/2 of first free bottle i have since returned the 1/2 bottle and one unopened bottle. Yesterday the 17th i returned unopened another bottle received from you. I have checked my credit card and was charged $92.00 for a product with a satisfaction gurantee on it. I demand that you cancel my charge on my credit card and please do not send me anymore product. I have spoken to my attorney robin anderson and we will pursue this if necessary. Thank you mary f balk

• Ju
    Judyt Aug 07, 2009

I am Judy Thorne, [email protected] mdlnk.com, Indianapolis, In I also only had 10 days to comply.. When I did they said that the new supply had been shipped and they could not refund my money.. they did give me a Cancelation number.. and I would not be charged for any more products... 3 weeks later I was chared $88 again and was told the same story... after getting upset they gave me an REM # and said after I return the product they would refund my money if the package was not opened and I did not forget to put all of the information on the outside of the package... This is apretty lousy way to run a company.. If I ran my company this way I would still be in business...I paid $186 for a free sample...

• Lo
    Louise M Head Aug 06, 2009

This is, in my estimate, a major scam/fraud. I ordered and received the "trial" product. I was billed, as they said, only $2.49 for shipping and handling BUT the enclosed shipping document showed "terms and conditions" as noted in the previous complaints...ie: continued "automatic" shipping and billing. I had no trouble reaching Pure Nutrients, Inc. at the phone number shown on the form and on the bottle [protected]). Someone named "John" came on the line and gave me something of a run around in that he made various "special" offers down to even a free month, a month for $40.00, etc. before he agreed to cancel my account. He gave me a confirmation number which, I hope, will be the end of my association with this company. I also called my credit card company before calling Pure Nutrients. They told me they receive numerous calls about this type of scam and there's nothing they can do to put a put a block on charges. It's up to the consumer to call the offending company as soon as possible to stop further billing. (Louise M Head, Blythe, GA)

• Do
    Dorothy Byrd Aug 06, 2009

I do not wish to receive any more of this product and I agree with these comments. Please cancel my membership at once. This was very misleading

• Ca
    carol crocker Aug 03, 2009

I agree with all the complaints that I have read about this company; I was among the ones that fell for this scam. I have tried numerous times to call and cancel, be put on hold, knowing I would eventually hang up. My credit card keeps being deducted $93.95. I am trying to get my bank to help me follow up. If anyone out there has a clue how to contact them, and get a person with common sense, please let me know. Never fall for this again. I had no idea I would be charged every month. Thought it was a special offer and a one time thing.

• Qb
    Qbiddercustomer Jul 31, 2009

I agree that this company are total crooks!!! Since when can someone not give you a refund when it is less than 24 hours from your so called trial period is up!!! No supervisor to talk to, no president or corporate office to take care of this. THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN BY OUR GOVERMENT FOR FRAUD.

• Ka
    Karen Hawks Jul 29, 2009

I as well was scamed with this product that does not work. I spoke with the customer service department and they did not help me, I asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me that they were too busy for me and that I would have to call back in 30 minutes. I am demanding that I get a full refund and asked to be cancelled, which I have not seen as of yet. How dishonest. Karen Hawks

• Kk
    kkmullins Jul 24, 2009

I too was scammed with two weeks and did not authorize the charge on my credit card. I called my bank and my bank will be disputing the charges via an investigation...DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE ###! Besides the fact that the product doesn't work at all! I would be willing to bet the capsules are filled with flour!

• Vi
    Vickie Young Jul 24, 2009

I agree totlally with this complaint. I also did the 14 day trial and was told that when I recieved the shipment that I was to call and cancel. I was charged: $88.00, $5.95, $39.95, $0.03, $0.99.
    I called to complain and got so much run around I got dizzy.
    This company should be brought up on Fraud charges.

• Da
    DAPHINE Jul 23, 2009

I too was scammed by these VULTURES! They stated the the trial begins the day the bottle was ordered, how in the ---- can you try the product for 14 days if you don't have the product during the 14 day trial period. It arrived almost a week and a half later, but since I didn't call to cancel the trial within the 14 day trial period I will be charged this ridiculous price($88) for someting I can get for under $10 at the drug store. I wish I knew some way to get all our money back from these rip off artists. Is there anyway we can file a class action suit against Pure Nutrients INC. for taking advantage of the public in this manner? I DO NOT WANT THIS PRODUCT OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY! I WANT MY MONEY BACK! DAPHINE AND MAD AS----!

Sabrina McClure Jul 15, 2009

I ordered this free trial and was informed I would only be charged the shipping and handling which was 5.99, This was suppose to be a 30 day trial NOT a 14 day, I resent the fact you can charge my CC without my approval, I DO NOT WISH to have this product and would appreciate cancellation and have NO further contact or responses to this matter...I expect complete refund, DONOT want to address this issue again.

• Yv
    Yvonne Hoerschgen Jul 08, 2009

I was of the understanding that I had a free trial of a weight loss product and was to pay 'Only" the shipping costs. I was then billed $88.00 on my credit card without my approval. And later received phone calls wanting me to renew and I refused.

Today I received any package after the phone call which I did not order.

I am returning it as marked ' refused and cancelled'. I feel this was a very deceitful scam.

• Iw
    I want my refund Jul 05, 2009

I ordered the free trial and was advised that based on my credit card, I was not able to participate. They kept calling me asking me if I still wanted the order. I told them no. They sent me the order anyway. I ordered on June 22, 2009. They billed me on June 23, 2009. My 14 day was on July 3, 2009, which I could not contact a person because they were closed. On July 4, 2009, they charged me. The free trial offer is misleading and against the consumers right. I think that the attorney general needs to get involved. I will inform them. They already charged my card and I will also advise the bank that they were not authorized legally until the July 6, 2009, which is that Monday. I did not tell them to send me the free trial, however my daughter-in-law accepted it.

• Pl
    played Jul 03, 2009

I too ordered this product which had a flashing banner saying for a time only the shipping had been reduced to $2.95 if I ordered in the next few hours. I did, but was still charged $4.95 shipping. That was the least of my worries. I also didn't recive my order until the 20th of June but they started my trial on the 11th.
    So when I called on my 14th day of actually trying the product to cancel. I was informed by a totally rude woman. I was to late in calling and had already been charged the $88. I said what happened to the free trial.
    Even after 2 weeks I am still not sure I like it, so how was I suppose to make a descision in 6 days.
    She basically referred to me as dumb and said thats what I get for not reading the fine print.
    When I asked her was I at least gonna receive another bottle for that price. She said absolutely not and had I read the regulations I would know that if I didn't cancel in the 14 days starting at the order date they would charge me full price for the trial bottle.
    She also said had I called on my4 or 5 th day of receiving it, they would have extended my trial longer.
    How does this make sense?
    They can't give me a refund now, but say they could have extended my days had I just called.
    I really feel they are mis-leading tons of people with this scam.
    Was anyone successful in getting their money back?

mamaJudy Jun 29, 2009

I ordered the free sample of their Nature Cleanse, was suppose to only cost the shipping and handling charge. The company called me before my order was shipped and said they would be sending me my second months bottle with my introductory order, I told them not to that I was not and did not okay any other charges besides the S/H charge for the first bottle. When I received my order it said I had to cancel within 14 days and to call a certain phone number. When I called the number I was put on hold and no one ever answered my call. I have spent over 2 hours trying to cancel this product.

• Rt
    R.Twining Jun 25, 2009

Major scam. I went through the same nonsense. I was out of just shy of $200.00 within a month. Of course I was told there was a terms and condition statement but of course that was on a paper that came with what I thought was a free product so I overlooked it which is what they count on. I too will be calling the BBB as should everyone whose been took by these people.

anita easterling Jun 17, 2009

I am Anita Easterling, when i ordered the product to try, it was not mentioned this 14 day trial and will be billed $88.70 after 14 days. Well, I was on vacation when it arrived last week and I didn't even open the product til today and the amount is already showing on my card. I will also report you to business bureau if you don't refund that amount because i am returning the unopened bottle. You need to be honest when you do business!!! ordered # 4068287

• Mo
    mom2sizzleses Jun 12, 2009

Fight them. I believe this company is FWM Laboratories. Call the 800 number and ask. I'll bet they are. If they say yes. Tell them you want to cancel and make sure you get a cancellation number. Then email them at [email protected]

I don't mean to tell you what to do but this is how I got my money back from them.

I also recommend canceling the card you used for this. They charged me 6 months later for teethwhitening and skin care that I never ordered.

Also, file a complaint with the BBB of West Palm Beach Florida and tell them in the email that you did that. You may even want to file complaints with the FTC, FBI and Attorney General in Florida and your state. That's what I did. I want these guys shut down!

• Li
    Linda Bacon Jun 12, 2009

I called today, 6/12/2009 to cancel my 14 day risk free trial offer of Nature Clense. I got notification that the product would ship on 5/28/2009 but did the date on the post mark was 6/1/2009. I received this product on 6/5/2009. I was told that my credit card will be chaged $88.00 because I did not cancel within the 14 days. BUYER BEWARE!!!

• Me
    MeganRoss25 Jun 08, 2009

I ordered this crap and I ordered on 5/27 and on 6/8 they charged me before 11 days after I bought it and I was suppose to have 30 days!! I am soooo upset Has ne one ever gotten a refund back???

• Te
    TERRI VERSTRAETE Jun 01, 2009

I am Terri Verstraete and I ordered your so call " Free Trail" and was charged $88.70. There was no term and conditions provided in your email stating your "14 days" of a FREE Trail which your so call customer service rep told me. I was also charged on the 11 day if that makes any difference. Your advertisements is very misleading and I will report you to business of bureau IF You do not return my $88.70. JG4710949 I need for someone to contact me directly preferably a manager! [protected].