The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Pure Nutrients Inc — nature cleanse
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am Julia Oswald 1421 Roper Mtn Rd #357 Greenville, SC [protected]. e-mail is [protected]@hotmail.com.
I ordered Nature Cleanse for 14 day trial. Ordered on 5/11/09 and received it on 5/16/09. I was billed on 5/27/09 which gave me only 11 days before being charged $88.00 on top of $5.95 for shipping.
I called to cancel the program and was on hold 15 to 20 minutes each of three times before a
representative gave me a claims department website which does not give anyway to file a refund request or a complaint. The rep said she would file a claim but that I should also file a claim, and when I asked for refund approval number she gave me 'JM4675569' .
She would not say I would get a refund only repeated filing a complaint.
If you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, Julia Oswald
More Pure Nutrients Inc Complaints & Reviews
- Pure Nutrients - terms & conditions beware
- Pure Nutrients Products, Colon Cleansing - I cancelled my order and they said they would not charge me shipping and handling charges and they charged me any way
- Pure Nutrients - return policy
- Pure Nutrients, Inc. / Colo Detox RX - terms and conditions misleadsing
- Pure Essentials (Pure Nutrients) Bright Teeth Pro - cannot cancel order
- Pure Nutrients Inc, ColoDetox XR - charged after cancellation
- Pure Nutrients / Nature Cleanse - false advertising
- Pure Nutrients Products - natural cleanse - scam
- Nature Cleanse Pure Nutrients - should not have charged to credit card
- Pure Nutrients - colodetox xr