Pure Medical SpaLiars and No Refunds for Products they Don't Have

Company sold me a gift certificate for a product they can no longer provide and have lied to me for over 2 months. They refuse to refund the amount of the gift certificate.

If you are interested in filing a class action law suit, please contact me at [protected].

• Lo
    Louise G.2014 Jul 15, 2013

Renew Beauty Med Spa is a JOKE!!! They will lie to you about why you cant have the treatment that you paid for because they owe vendors money and DO NOT have the products that you paid for!!!

• Mi
    MISTY SCHLEGEL Apr 09, 2010

WOW. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS FISHY. WELL, HERE WE ALL ARE, A YEAR LATER AND MOST OF US CUSTOMERS ARE LEFT DANGLING WITH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF TREATMENTS NOT HONORED. I KNOW THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE IN THE PORTLAND AREA THAT ARE IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME. I SURE WISH I KNEW IF ANYTHING CAN BE DONE TO STOP THIS PRACTICE.

• Ka
    KARMA May 22, 2009

Attn: Jennifer Smith-
    This company is VERY FRAUDULANT! The owner who started Pure Med Spa-Louise Talbot is nothing but a FLAT OUT CROOK. The only thing she is good at is conning people out of their money. Pure Med Spa in Alpharetta, GA is now Britesmile but Louis Talbot is still the owner. Basically her and a man by the name of Jeff Nourse ran Pure into the ground, embezelled the money, filed for bankruptcy, then opened Britesmile. Same bad business ethics and all. Just a different name.
    I worked there for 2 whole weeks and was shocked at what I saw. I never recd. any training, was told on a daily basis to call customers and rescedule their appointments which had already been done so atleast 2 times, they also only had 1 head nurse and 1 esthetician but had over 10 treatment rooms. Of course I was still told to quote people etc... even though I never knew what laser was working from one day to the next.
    To top it all off when Ms. Talbot actually decided to come around (WITH SEVERAL RUNS IN HER PANTY HOSE...) she had the nerve to say behind my back that I didnt know what I was doing and that I knew nothing about spa services. I actually went to Esthetics school and have worked in the industry for nearly 6 years! Of course at times I may have sounded like an idiot when I was always looking for the next lie to pull out of my a** to tell customers. I spent my whole entire day lying to people and I just had enough and decided to quite. BTW, she was nice as pie to my face-in a fake way-that is how she is. Hence the above mentioned CON ARTIST.
    Also, did I mention I had to jump thru hoops to get my paycheck?! First check I deposited came back returned a week and a half later and then the next one somehow "never came" Only once I threatened Linda @ the corp. office that I was calling my attorney did my check FINALLY show up in my mailbox. THE CON ARTIST HAS NO MONEY IN HER ACCOUNTS! HA HA AND [censored] OVERPAID ME-SERVES THEM RIGHT FOR ALL THE WRONG THEY DO TO PEOPLE