PurCo Fleet Servicesfalse accident claim

W Jul 25, 2019

I rented a car from Thrifty in Oklahoma City, I returned it to the Thrifty return center in the same condition as I received it. It was inspected and approved and I was given my receipt for payment. Later, I received a letter that it was damaged, total scam. The car was perfect except a mark the check in attendant added. Anybody want to join me in a Class action suit, only need two people. William A. Mayse, [protected]@gmail.com.
These guys are total ripoffs!!!