PurCo Fleet Services — false accident claim
I rented a car from Thrifty in Oklahoma City, I returned it to the Thrifty return center in the same condition as I received it. It was inspected and approved and I was given my receipt for payment. Later, I received a letter that it was damaged, total scam. The car was perfect except a mark the check in attendant added. Anybody want to join me in a Class action suit, only need two people. William A. Mayse, [protected]@gmail.com.
These guys are total ripoffs!!!
More PurCo Fleet Services Complaints & Reviews
- PurCo Fleet Services - awful experience
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - insurance fraud
- PurCo Fleet Services - false car rental damage claim
- PurCo Fleet Services, Inc. - scam
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - damage complaint
- PurCo Fleet Services - rental car
- PurCo Fleet Services - After rental claim
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - complaint
- Purco Fleet Services, Inc - customer service experience
- PurCo Fleet Services - unethical charges