PuppyFindlaura warren, valentino warren aka warren picazzov aka picazzo

Dishonest, disreputable people. Sold a puppy with parvo, and then said they weren't responsible because I took them to the vet myself. Kept saying we could come to a resolution but it was all a con job. This happened June 2, 2017, so they are currently active in ripping people off. It cost me over $2000 to get the puppy healthy, plus having to decontaiminate my home and car. No wonder she drives a Porsche.

I didn't even ask for them to cover the vet bills, just return my original purchse price.