Publixworst place to work ever

Publix is the worst place ever to work for I've been employed since
I was 14 yrs of age & I've never been treated so unfairly at a workplace & Im praying God hears my prayers & bless me with something better sooner rather than later Lord knows I don't deserve this but I have to take care of my babies :-(...

• GETOUTFAST Mar 30, 2014

Well, UNHAPPY WORKER I agree, they say what comes around goes around, Publix right now has 2 major class action suits going on, They be paying out BIG MONEY soon. Agree 100 percent with you, they did the same crap to me, My story is all true I have posted it here..Even every worker I know say the same thing.. I will prey for you cause I know how it feels to go though that kind of Harassment, bullying.. By the way Publix is one out of 100 best places to work, look to the bottom of that list you will see Publix.. Miss Anita, When I started at Publix back in 1999, it was number one, they did so much for the workers, cookouts, awards, Christmas Partys, Holiday feast and you know what soon no more bonus for the workers, I have friends in publix and that's what I have been hearing, , so little by little, BIG changes are being made in publix...Look at all the new workers count them stars, old timers are leaving, and publix don't care, cheaper to get new young 8 buc's an hour new worker... When you leave that dump you will feel so much better, All the best I prey you find a new job...

• Ou
    out of pocket investor Mar 25, 2014

Have you thought of applying for another job? Maybe approach your manager and tell him he is not using your skills to the best advantage and that you would be better suited in the "Complaints Department". (Use this complaint as an example)!