Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Business & Finances Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com a fake federal program from pch

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com  -  a fake federal program from pch

C
Author of the complaint
8:32 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

A man by the name of John Harris says he works for publishers clearing house. He says u run a federal grant program. I signed up, he asked for a fee of $300 but I didn't have that much so I sent $150. He said I was going to get $50, 000 sent to me on 5/3/19 at 8pm by UPS. It didnt happen. He says the IRS in my state which is Louisiana is holding it. He has been lying to me since day one. I have his phone number. My name is Crystal Davies. My number is [protected]

More Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com complaints & reviews

Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - received a package I never ordered!
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - scam
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - matched and did not win!
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter
Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - merchandise not ordered & a return