Protek CleanerSalesperson

J

Had this salesman show up at my house today demonstrating the cleaner. Sprayed my truck to remove tar which it did. Sprayed my oxidized lens cover... Didn't really work. Sprayed my window and told me it removes water spots... It didn't and told me I needed to use a fine grit steel wool (Go figure). Sprayed my concrete driveway and worked well. So i'm entertaining the idea of a possible purchase but wanted to research this company, products and reviews. I asked him for his phone # and if he will be back in the neighborhood. The salesman throws an attitude and tells me he's been doing this for a long time and not one person has ever told him that (Me wanting to research the product). I got upset and proceeded to tell him that i'm a business owner and understand if a consumer wants to research my services before hiring me. I also told him that i'm a consumer and I have every right to research before purchasing. He saw my disgusted look and hear my raised voice and then told me sorry. I was about to tell him to f off but refrained and instead told him that I would have purchased the product today but because of his pathetic attitude, he won't get a sale from me today.
Sketchy at the least.