The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Primerica Financial Services — stay away!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Not to talk good or bad about this company but this company does have a down fall. I am an agent of this company. Primerica likes to hype people up get them excited. And of course you'll be too I think. But the truth is that they wanna hire u... no matter who u are. 99 dollars and your in. They get you in by telling you, "you can make a lot of money, more then what ur making at you job" that's a lie... truly you can not make that much money. Here's why:
They say you work hard and you will get to RVP!!... Yeah uhuh!
Truth: you have to!! Hire a bunch of people. And that what this company is mainly about. No matter how had you work at it by yourself you'll never get there your contract will always be LOW... you may be the highest producer but you will never get to RVP cause u need to hire alot of people
they say you can make it big BUCKs!!!
When you go to the meeting or OP nights... listen CAREFULLY see if your still interested... they call if overrides... basically means the if the person with a higher level then you hires you and you work hard finding people and then sell a policy to your family. They get about 60% of the money you earn and you get 10% from that policy... they call it training
RVP's get a piece of that too... and he does not do anything.
It is a real business. I only use this business for tax write offs.
More Primerica Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- Primerica - fraud and scam
- Primerica - money stealers!!!
- Primerica - iba refund
- Primerica - need my money back
- Primerica - cult
- Primerica Life Ins Company - back payments for the disablity insurance
- Primerica - death insurance, mutual fund fraud
- Primerica - primerica will not stop bothering me and now they are trying to make me feel like i'm stupid
- Primerica - charging me $25.00 each month automatically without my permission
- Primerica - unable to log into us. iba. [email protected]