Premier TimeshareScam

My father recieved the same phone call from a Premier Representative named Sam Cohen. Phone number [protected] telling him that they had a buyer for $20, 500. Yeah right! He gave them his credit card for the upfront fee of $1350.00 and was told that they would overnight his packet. When he called me, I was furious and called them back. I questioned who the buyers were. The representative told me that she did not like my tone and hung up on me. I then googled Premier and also found this website. I called my father (88) and informed him this was a scam and to call his credit card immediately and cancel the transaction. Fortunately he told me about it and we called the same day. I don't understand how these companies can continue to operate and take advantage of people. Is there any way to get rid of a timeshare??? It's like a bad plague. And my father never uses his.

More Premier Timeshare Complaints & Reviews