PREMIER PARTNERSfake offshore investment scam

premier partners is a scam,

I know there has been some confusion as too whether or not this company is in fact a scam??????

The will no doubt ask you too deposit your money into an escrow account for tax purposes this is a scam first and foremost,

Please if you have been contacted, scammed or even worked for this company or another of there offshoots please let us know.

Here is correspondence from the Coex people these people run the AS EM Tower, World Trade Center Seoul building who have never heard of this company before??????

Thank you for yor email.
We sent a notification which order them to remove the false information_ the ASEM Tower on their website.
Unfortunately, there is no message from them.
We will do our best to find them.

If we get some information regarding them, we will let you know that situation.
Please contact me if further details are request.
Thank you.

?

--------------------- [ 메일 원문 ] --------------------

To : <[protected]@coex.co.kr>

Subject : RE: Greetings from coex

Hello how are you going with your investigation have you discovered the fact that there not on level 14 yet????

From: [protected]@coex.co.kr

Subject: Greetings from coex

Greetings from Coex Property Coordinator - Trade Tower, In-Hee Lee.

Thank you for letting us know of your strong concerns regarding the occupant of our office building.
I am In-Hee Lee of the office management team at Coex, and I would like to inform you that we are currently looking into the reported matter.
I will get back to you when we find a valid conclusion.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

In_Hee, Lee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its is with great regret that i inform you that a fake offshore investment house is operating from your building. The company premier partners group stats that the operate from level 14 of your building PLEASE GOOGLE PREMIER PARTNERS GROUP CONTACT US or here is the link... Contact us | Premier partners Holdings - Offshore Portfolio Management and Asset Protection (please click link for reference).

This company is the largest offshore investment scam ever undertaken and when found out it will severly tarnish the grand reputation of your building all over the world, as thousands of the most wealthy businessmen on the planet are being targeted as we speak.

Here is premier partners group supposed address
<P>ASEM Tower Level 14 159-1 Samseong-dong World Trade Center Seoul
Gangnam-gu Seoul Seoul Metropolitan City South Korea</P>?????

Please click on this address view the forum and add your response in the thread Premier Partners Group Is A Scam.

This will be a massive PR STUNT for you and the building as by exposing these fraudsters it is estimated that you will have saved thousands of influential businessmen their investment funds, not too mention grandmothers their life savings aswell who are also being targeted.

ps this company clearly stats the have a thriving major office with literally hundreds of members operating from level 14, i trust you will do what is right.

kindest regards

fax [protected]

e-mail [protected]@coex.co.kr

• Q9
    q9f62t47 Apr 05, 2013

Sir, your money is gone, this what these guys does to everyone when it comes to return of money.They are cold blooded animals and do not invest with them.

JCFPR Apr 04, 2013

Yes, all this data is very familiar to me. The only aditional information that I can give is about a phone number that they use : the international code is Japan and the city is Tokyo

JCFPR Mar 14, 2013

Yes, I was also scammed by this company. Does
    anyone knows how to find them?

JCFPR Mar 11, 2013

Dear Sirs
    During last 2 years I have been dealing with a "broker" named Premier Partners. Basically, they buy and sell stocks, funds, etc (security products) and according to their instructions I have made some bank transactions to their bank accounts. All this with invoices, trade confirmations, receipts, etc. Unfortunatelly, every time I gave them instructions to repatriate the funds they mentioned payment violations (namelly the T+3 enforcement) to explain that they were not in position to finalize my account and to avoid additional impediments.
    I´m more or less ware about the S.E.C regulations (T+3) but I would like to confirm that Premier Partners or myself (or both), in the past, have violated this rule.
    Is it possible to confirm this? In another words, to whom should I write asking for such explanation?
    I will not send any photos but I have all documentation, including print screens of my transactions and the mails I have exchanged with that company

• Pr
    PremierPartners Jun 16, 2012

it all started back in august 2011 when mr. Steven Young from a so called "Premier Partners" investment company http://www.premier-partners.com/ sold me GLD shares that I paid.

I opened an "investment account" with them and for that I was contacted by several people: Charles Cresswell, Victor Price, Patricia Rafter, and Janet Morgan.

I was contacted by email and by phone and even by mail (they sent me a company brochure)
    this is the list of their emails and phone numbers:
    [protected]/58 (South Korea)
    [protected] (South Korea)
    [protected]/81 (Luxembourg)
    00 811 119/121/122/123/124/125 (Japan ???)
    [protected]/42 (????)
    [protected] (????)

[email protected]

I was never again contacted by Steven Young but I was contacted by other "brokers":

in september mr. Robert Paulson sold me NETL shares that I paid.

in october I accepted mr. Paul Bossard proposal to buy ANDS shares but I would have to pay money that I didn't had...

in december mr. Peter Williams proposed me to pay partially my debt and I paid but it was not enough...

in january 2012 mr. Richard Wilmot proposed me a signed contract where he guarantee me $100, 000.00 after paying another tranche that I paid, but he did not honor the contract and did not send me any money...

in february I was contacted by mr. Adam Rogers that told me I had to pay a "tax bond" before I could receive my money but I refused to pay.

in march I was contacted again by mr. Peter Williams but he was also requiring me to pay a tax bond that I refused again.

in april I was contacted by mr. Raymond Wilks that said he was an independent auditor that was verifying my account, but he also asked me more money to release my balance...

in july all contacts stopped, their regular phone in South Korea stopped working, and they stopped replying emails...

they still have a phone number in Luxembourg that works but no one replies...

their website is not updated since the beginning of this year.

Premier Partners is a fake offshore investment scam that appears to being run out South Korea...

I have been asked to pay through this Escrow accounts:

Account Name: CONVERGE CENTRAL LIMITED

Account Name: HORIZON GROUP GLOBAL LTD
    Account Number: [protected]
    Swift Code: UBOTTWTP
    Bank Name: UNION BANK OF TAIWAN
    Address: No.228, Songjiang Rd.
    Jhongshan District,

Bank Name: BANK OF COMMUNICATIONS CO., LTD SHANGHAI
    Address: NO. 188, YINCHENG ZHONG ROAD
    SHANGHAI 200120
    CHINA

I have lots of emails and documents I received from these scammers.

does anyone have more (useful) information on these guys?

cheers and be careful and do not "invest" as I did!
    Belgica