Premier Martial Arts Michael PetersonStay away

J

Mr. Michael Peterson was and is instructing you children at a karate studio and I asked about his past felony charges after a background check. He was beligerent and unobtrusive to me. I never went back after that and he threaten to harm me. I would like those to be aware of what he does. I finally was able to find out he got married to another woman who is being obtrusive in a custody battle which led into them controlling little children at their house. I didn't go any further, but I am afraid for the well being of the children at their house and for those at his Karate Studio.

• Js
    jshepherdmba13 Jun 26, 2011

Why dont you post your findings? Seems pretty vague to me, not sure exactly how you could track this information down, unless of course you ahve personal knowledge and then maybe your just out to get the guy.