Premier Dead SeaOver-priced

I was walking through the Parkland Mall and was enticed into trying the Salt-scrub for my hands, I did like the salt-scrub, but thought that $50 per jar was too expensive. However, the sales girl "EVA" talked me into it. She then convinced me to buy the Premier Eye Serum. Now, I did like both products and bought both, I spent $100 on (2) jars of the salt-scrub and I spent $90 for the Premier Eye Serum. Total $199.50 (including tax). Now, six months later, I decided to buy another bottle of Eye serum, I went online and found a web-site called "Magic Spa . Net" where my original $90 bottle of Premier Eye Serum sells for $58.95 CAD a $33 dollar difference. I ordered the bottle and paid using Pay Pal, for security. Note; Canadian and US dollars are currently on par, so prices in US and Canada should be the same. The secret ingredients in the salt-scrub is nothing more than regular sea salt and baby oil. Read the ingredients on the bottle. I discovered that I can make my own salt-scrub using the following; I buy (2 cups) of Himalayan Natural Crystal Salt from my local Health Food Store and I add 1/4 cup of Baby Oil, mix it up and store in an air tight container. It works exactly the same as the Premier Salt-scrub, at a fraction of the cost.

• Rd
    rdeer Aug 08, 2014

they charge you whatever they think you can afford
    it is a scam, stay away from the mall kiosks in red deer

marla.a Mar 20, 2012

HI,
    I bought the Same thing And its not true,
    Im using it for the last five years, and its the best proudacts for me!
    you cant compare regular sea salt to dead sea salt, in dead sea salt you have many minerals that well known all over the world,
    pepole from europe go to the dead sea to heal skin problems!
    I definitely recomend this proudacts for everyone!
    and im just another customer only.