Preferred Platinum Services Network — Postcard processing program
I enrolled in their postcard processing program in the last part of july. I sent them $90. 00 for the enrollment package which i received within a weeks time frame. I processed the postcards and sent them right back that next business day as per their instructions. I also included another check for $95. 00 which they cashed on the first part of august i believe it was the 3rd or 4th when it went through my account. I have never received payment for the first 100 post cards that i processed and i have never received the postcards that the second check that i sent them was for. In the middle of august i received this letter from them stating that they had discontinued the program and i could be transferred into there other program of i could have any money that i had paid refunded so i sent the letter back requesting my money back and i have yet to receive any money from them. The letter stated that i would receive my refund within 30 days. It has been more than 60 days so i would like to know where my money is for the money i sent them and the money they owe me for the postcards that i processed for them.
More Preferred Platinum Services Network Complaints & Reviews
- Platinum Services - I don't know anything about them and they keep debiting my account. This is a scam and i am trying to get down to the bottom of it.
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized billing!
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized debits & charges!
- Platinum Services - Stealing Money..you can stop it!~
- Preferred Platinum Services Network - Great Income Program
- Platinum services/payday-loan-yes - unauthorized bank transactions
- Platinum Services - Withdrawal of Monies
- Platinum Services - Unauthorized ded.
- Platinum Services - debting money out my account wihtout my knowledge
- Platinum Services - unauthorized withdrawls from account