Prana Heartnever received jade mala bracelet

P Aug 04, 2018

My card was charged on 06/17/2018 at 7:31 in the amount of $17.98. I never received this bracelet. I would like an immediate replacement or a refund. I saw the reviews of scamming. I always thought you were a reputable company. I bought this as a gift for myself for my birthday but it hasn't showed up STILL! Please follow up with me I don't like being taken advantage of. Please help.

RESOLVED

I cannot log in the site is not accepting any of my emails and I’ve searched all my mailboxes. Is there a key word I can search for in the address or email?