Power Home Remodeling Group [PHRG]installation caused loss of electricity

A Jun 01, 2019

To Whom It May Concern:

I had windows and doors replaced on 5-31-19, my mother was there with the crew and when I returned from work. I went to check on what had been done. At that time I noticed the electricity in my basement room that the door was replaced in is no longer working. I contacted PHR today (6-1-19) and spoke to Ryan Vech. He explained since the company needs to come back on 6-6-19 someone would look into is then. Ryan called me back stating he could have someone come out on Monday 6-3-19, I did agree since I have no other option; however, this is still unacceptable. I am already not happy due to the fact some of my windows did not come in for yesterdays installation or that I was not told of this before the crew showed up to do the work. Now I am waiting almost a week to have my job completed and they are asking me to wait that long to solve my electrical issue. I am very disappointed with your company at this time. The lack of communication, obvious unimportance to me having no electric in part of my home and also needing to miss another day of work for completion is appalling and concerning. I was to have another job done by your company but at this time I do not see myself going forward with it.

Sincerely,