Portuguese Wines ShopBottle of wine never shipped, no refund

R Review updated:

I placed an order for a bottle of wine to be shipped to the UK right before Christmas of 2016. I was charged for the bottle and shipping immediately. I contacted the company after the New Year to find a status on the delivery. After contacting them twice, I received a message indicating that they required a minimum order of 8 bottles in order to ship to the UK and instructed me to order 7 ore bottles. I let them know that I should have been informed of this prior to being charged and have requested a refund multiple times. I have received no response and no refund.

Bottle of wine never shipped, no refund

• Ba
    Ba0108Si Apr 17, 2020

Similar issue
    I ordered 24 bottles (3x8 varieties)
    Delivery was late by about 5 working days
    and then only after I chased them up
    Initially 1 of the bottles was undrinkable and tasted like vinegar
    I asked for a refund but the reply was 2 free bottles with next order
    (reply was next day so very quick)
    But I declined and asked for refund of bottle
    since I would need to buy 16 bottles again for free delivery
    or or pay 18pounds for delivery (if less than 16 bottles)
    which I am not prepared to do
    Then I opened 2 other bottles which were also undrinkable (musty smell)
    3 of the 24 bottles were undrinkable; tasted like vinegar
    -all were the Adega de Moncao; bad batch
    16 other types of bottles were fine, yet to open the other 5
    So I asked refund for 3 bottles -its been 3 weeks and 3 emails and No Reply
    So I will now chase them for a refund through my bank which will be a hassle