Popeyes Pumpoutpumpout

Randy is running this business alone without the owner present as he is in another country.
Randy has come to my boat the last three months to pump my sewage out and today, 6/29/17 he came and did not pumpout my sewage but he took the fee..$50.00 He told me my screwhole is stripped which HE did. How? He is the one coming here and doing it and there were no problems until today. He then told me to fix it. I am not the one who stripped the threads. He told me if o don't like it, then call another service and they can do it but not him:/? He took my money and told me that he tried to flush it out but couldn't. I asked for the fee back and he told me no! Why? He said he was here 15 mins and that's why he took the fee. This man is running around doing whatever and saying whatever he wants. HE caused the problem the last few months, not screwing the hose properly which caused the stripping of the threads. No way I could have done this.