Polaris Industries — 2018 raz'r turbo
My name is Darin Greseth. I owned a 2018 Polaris Turbo Dynamix. Two of my son's friends were in an accident at our farm, rolled it 3 times in a wet hay field and the photos attached are from the wreck. Fortunately, we purchased the 5 point harnesses when we bought it and they were not seriously injured. I also owned an 800 Ranger and currently have a 1000 Ranger Northstar.
My complaint is that the Raz'r sustained enough damage to total the unit and I have settled with the insurance company, however, I was very disappointed in how poorly the Raz'r handled the crash. It actually broke the roll cage below the weld! When we purchase an off road vehicle like this, one would assume that the roll cage, floor pan etc... is strong enough to sustain at least some level of damage without being destroyed. I found a link to a recall on the cage, but I was never notified!
I paid $28, 000 for the Raz'r, I would recommend that Polaris spend and charge 10% more and build a stronger unit. Roll cage, Floor pans, doors etc...
I will not be purchasing a replacement for my Raz'r because I don't feel that they have been adequately built to risk injury or death by me or my passenger.
More Polaris Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Polaris Atv 500 2x - late payment
- Polaris - problems
- Polaris 55o Supersport - machine performance 
- Polaris Ind. - fire 
- Polaris - they need to learn what customer satisfaction is 
- Polaris Industries - stickers cracking
- Polaris Industries - rubber hold down on windshield of 2018 rzr s
- Polaris Industries - 570 sportsman 570 atv
- Polaris Industries - lack of techinical information regarding spare parts for indian ts111 engine
- Polaris - dealer service and warranties