The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Poetry.com — online scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Well once i received my 'Collected Whispers' that was supposed to be Immortal Verses. I looked it up online and saw that many other people had received this book to. Apparently, ALL of their poems were published on the first page, and when i looked to see if their poems were in my book, they weren't. I also noticed that there were many 'Collected Whispers' throughout the years. These books are without a doubt a scam, that made me wish i never participated in this free contest. Also, when you enter a poem on this site, you instantly get an offer to buy a 40 dollar plaque. I checked with a poem that said hi and goodbye.
More Poetry.com Complaints & Reviews
- Poetry.com - stolen poems used without release signature signed formsin book, internet,video and used on items they sell.
- Poetry.com - fraud
- Poetry.com - stay away
- Poetry.com - the international library of poetry
- Poetry.com - collected whispers publications
- Poetry.com - published book
- Poetry.com - poem missing used without permission