Plus500withdraw never paid out

H

After withdraw money from my account (3500 €) they never paid us my money to the paypal account. After I mailed this problem they send our transaction on cancel... So now after sending emails we don’t get response or proof they send me my money. My withdraw suddenly do not exist and we got a strange email saying that the send it back to failed transactions. I asked them which strange transaction and they came up with a skill account. I don’t have a skill account. I am now very sure that this company does it with more clients. Seen post on face book about same issues and I am afraid I never see my money back again. So has some one the same problems with this online plus500 trade company. And are their many more people as me that are robbed by this company. And how can we stop them and send them to court!

• Ha
    hamka Jan 15, 2015

i have lost MYR15000 in this plus500.
    same like you, i can't withdrawl anymore.
    im from MALAYSIA...
    when im send e-mail to them. the e-mail can't send. and i don't know why and how to contact them.
    just waiting from 2012...i think i can't see the money anymore...so sad...

Joeclassic May 19, 2015

I deposit £1000 and after few days that I lost over £500, 安定when I withdraw the rest, it turned out to be canceled! Now they are saying I can not withdraw because of the money laundering policy from government. How to sue this company?

• Ye
    yeoh Dec 11, 2017

I'm from Singapore.friday night 081217 withdraw$1500 sin dollars & statement show settle.unfortunately my bank &debit card didnt received any fund transfer.&check again using gmail also can't registered open ACC.& this platform is nt available in Singapore...Email them & reply
    My name is ​​Hristo and I'll be glad to help out.
    Also be aware that Approved settled status means that the funds have been sent and are scheduled to arrive on your side in accordance with the payment method used.

Unfortunately we are unable to locate an account associated with gmail.. Please be so kind to contact us from the email associated with your Plus500 trading account in order for us to be able to proceed with your query and assist you in the best way possible.

Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
    Hristo

Customer Support
    Plus500CY Ltd
    1 Siafi Street
    3042 Limassol

• haney hudson Mar 24, 2018

sometimes it's a choice to work with the right people because we may miss the road i remember when i was scammed by option and i lost more than $96, 000 and i thought thats the end of me and my family but thanks to a friend who recommend cyberghost to me and i didn't believe him because i was scammed already but my daughter said i should him a try and i did to my surprise he recover $73, 000 for us and i was thinking its fake not until i get the money to pay some of my debt...You can also contact him because many people need help of a good hacker and cyberghost is one of them, i'll recommend him to every one
    CONTACT: [email protected]

Sally43 Mar 25, 2018

I have been able to recover my lost funds of about $190k i invested in Traders Vandetta. I never believed i could get my funds back after trading capital for over 3 months, they denied me access to to my trading account and i couldn't withdraw the money. I was unable to reach them until i met my friend who referred me to [email protected], a Certified Binary Option Recovery Expert, who took his time to guide me on steps to take to recover my funds in weeks. Right now i have been able to recover $170k and still working on the balance. I'm writing this to those that have lost their money in any way, you should reach out so you can get your funds back on time.

• Be
    [email protected] May 24, 2018

YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK! Reach out to me and I will guide you on how to.

SAMANTHA227 Jul 21, 2018

These binary brokers don't want you to make profits, they are all scam. I have been through a lot trying to recover my lost Funds, Lawyers, and their stress, with no hope of achieving success until I was stumbled on a recovery expert, who in days was able to recover my funds which i thought could never be recovered, cant still believe it all happened in just a few days, they made it all possible. Can’t keep it all to my self, if you have the same issue, feel free to reach to him for help..., , , , , instant.recoverydial (atgmail)dotcom..., Just providing proof of your transactions and he's good to go

• Cl
    Clara Thomps Jan 15, 2019

you can recovery your money its not too late, if you have a lot you have invested into this scam and you really need to recover does funds, feel free to contact Paulmaslowizrecovery(AT)gmailDOTcom to help you out. it worked perfectly for me and it would work perfectly for you.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices