Pley — Scammers
Do you think it's legal to refuse people canceling their orders?
I changed my mind several minutes after I placed an order. Needless to say, I was immediately charged and I wanted my money back.
I spent 2-3 hours trying to get in touch with them. The line was always busy (it's hard to believe it). When they finally picked up the phone I was said that the cancellation is impossible. I asked why and ... they hung up on me. Great.
I also wrote numerous emails and called several times again. No answer.
It's definitely a scam. What else?
More Pley Complaints & Reviews
- Pley - Automatic renewal scam 
- Pley - stop my subscription
- Pley.com - Auto renewal scam
- Pley - stopped sending lego sets and no response from customer service 
- Pley - national geographic monthly box
- Pley - the worst of the worst
- Pley - monthly rental service
- Pley - lego playset never arrived but got charged for it
- Pley - disney pley box subscription
- Pley - never received national geographic boxes