Pley — Automatic renewal scam
I have ordered from www.pley.com in the past and received the item in reasonable time. My daughter was really happy about her new toy and everything seemed fine. But then six months later I received a charge from Pley! I contacted customer service right away and asked what was going on. They said that when I signed up for the first time I agreed to their automatic renewal! Never heard about that and there was nothing about that on their website either!!
Asked for a refund and they said no you agreed yourself! Asked them if I will be charge again and they said yes and did not allow me to cancel the subscription!!
Hate this website! Don't use them, they are real cheats!
More Pley Complaints & Reviews
- Pley - stop my subscription
- Pley.com - Auto renewal scam
- Pley - stopped sending lego sets and no response from customer service 
- Pley - national geographic monthly box
- Pley - Scammers
- Pley - the worst of the worst
- Pley - monthly rental service
- Pley - lego playset never arrived but got charged for it
- Pley - disney pley box subscription
- Pley - never received national geographic boxes