Plato's Closetterrible service

F

I have previously shopped at Plato’s Closet in the Woodlands and I have been able to leave as a happy buyer. However, when I went in to sell my nice clothing, accessories, and bags, I am sad to say that I left knowing that I won’t go back to there ever again. Like I said, I had never sold my clothing to the Plato’s Closet in The Woodlands before, so I was unaware of the process. I walked in the store, went to the counter, and was greeted by a not-so-friendly employee. She had brown hair, a frumpy dress with her bra hanging out, a dermal piercing in her chest and her right hand, and eye makeup that looked like she just threw on.

• Mi
    mizzfaye Aug 26, 2011

thank you...very good to know., , & duly noted.

• Od
    Odys K Aug 26, 2011

I have been to two Plato’s closets. The quality of clothes at this Plato’s is extremely high for a cost that’s extremely low (usually $5). It doesn’t surprise me that they don’t pay well for your used clothes and it shouldn’t surprise you either. The company needs to turn a profit somehow. Though I must say that I am no fan of Hollister or abercrombie clothes, so that is not what I look at. Either way, it’s important to remember that every Plato’s is different, and those people that defend Plato’s Closet can be just as correct as the people that dislike it. Overall I am a fan, but I can understand all the complaints and problems people been having lately!