Planet 49 Online PromotionsONLINE LOTTERIES

B

Is PLANET 49 ONLINE PROMOTIONS located on 363 Stockley Close, West Drayton, Middlesex Ub7 9BL' England, United Kingdton a legal on line lottery website?

More Planet 49 Online Promotions Complaints & Reviews

andrej Apr 07, 2009

yes the company is based at this address.
    We went to ask how it is working with all the promotions and offers to win a huge prizes but there was no one who could come and say anything about them.
    All what we could hear was at the recetion: I am sorry but competent person is not here.(for 3 weeks)
    There are no reported winners and the website can be linked with identity thefts.
    so if you see any nice flashing advert like NO JOKE YOU CAN BE WINNER of a Audi TT ... PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE ADVERT!!!

• Mi
    Miya Apr 18, 2009

I found this company when I logged on to my Bebo account. When I clicked to close it at the white 'X' on the red background it opened up. Then I tried to close it using the toolbox and again it opened up. I tried to minimize it and again it opened up. Can you tell me how to get this ad off my account, please? This is ridiculous. Exactly who do these people think they are. I never asked for this or needed it. Cheeky sods - that's the polite version!!!

• Th
    The Bro Sep 15, 2010

Also, if you see an advert asking you to take an IQ test, or something similar, ignore it! I doubt if Planet49 actually gives out any prizes, all you get is spam!

joolsy71 Dec 09, 2010

they stole three pounds of my phone credit. I only had 6.73 they sent me two messages and charged me 1.50 each. was saving credit for christmas. i have lost my work and my benefits wont allow me to buy any more. As it is so cold my electric meter is even using my money for food.

mariah2151 Oct 27, 2011

it gives out prices...you should learn the rules and regulations on everything you click

• Fr
    frenchieberger Dec 15, 2011

After reading comments about Planet49 I decided not to open my email as it seem to risky.

• enigma-1 May 07, 2012

They are professional spammers, what I don't understand is why their ISP tolerates them.

• Je
    jesssie Apr 06, 2013

they stole three pounds of my credit

• Je
    jesssie Apr 06, 2013

it gives out prizes you should learn the rule and regulation on every click to avoid spamm

• Ya
    yan y Jun 30, 2013

after i read it

• Ya
    yan y Jun 30, 2013

it gives out prizes

• Si
    Sinead90 Sep 10, 2013

I would like to delete a account with them, I never put my details on there but for some reason they have them if anyone could help me please really need to get rid

• Ro
    Roy McFarlane Jul 21, 2014

I have clicked on this IQ test, it came from the herald. I won, never received anything, then were processed to a survey of many questions on insurance Cigna, and lotto. I won that too millions of dollars and processed to collect from a money transfer company that is legitimate. So I contacted the company and they said the person acting on there behalf did not exist and there was no money for my name. It seems like any of there survey questions do not go to legitimate companies. Although I just contacted Cigna insurance in NZ about continuous phone calls for insurance and they said they use planet 49. Funny they cannot find any thing related to the phone calls for 200.000 dollars worth of insurance they quoted, needing no details and the scammer tried to process it without seeing a copy of the details. They were a unknown ph number . They also would not send me any email relating to this insurance and were not interested in calling back at a specific time. ( I wanted to get a call trace to find out who and where the phone calls are comming from. ) every month they try again along with some kind of make money online scams. I have been ripped off so much money I do not want to tell my kids about it, it's so embracing. I do not have money to be ripped off. It left me at times with no rent money and limited food money. So so embracing. I wanted to make legitimate money online. I know will never believe the Internet. And never buy anything online.

• Ag
    AgeIsIrrelevant Oct 17, 2014

The Planet 49 Promotions are real. They will ONLY send you official documentation the mail stating you have won. Where you will then have to get it notarized. Any email stating you have won is not real.

I've actually won.

ANTI CYBER CRIME UK Oct 20, 2014

CONTACT ONLINE SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL TO ACERTAIN TRUE OR FAKE E-MAIL:[protected]@gmail.com

• Bo
    Bosidike Feb 13, 2015

give a police complaint

• Ad
    Adam1987 May 09, 2015

A TIPS TO SEE FRAUD INDICATION
    I've got a 'survey winner' too.. I did the survey, after that I arrive at the 'choose coupon' which contain which voucher would U prefer. I chose one then I got the name and email column to be filled. Whats strange is, I tried to copy the link and paste it into different tab and different browser also.. but i came to an exact same 'chouse coupon and enter name and email' page.
    Guys, if paste this link
    and get the same page, its a fraud indication. I mean like everyone can be a winner by entering that link. Hmm, U can use that way to check another suspicious congratulation. LoL

• Ad
    Adam1987 May 09, 2015

btw, it the survey held by planet 49

• Gd
    gdjksd Jun 26, 2015

please delete all personal info i have given to the page

• De
    DelonGH Jul 07, 2015

I am appalled, I did the survey and spun the wheel as instructed and won an Apple Pack. I completed the details and called the number as stated on the next screen and when I called the number as specified, it disconnected after a few seconds on the phone. I contacted Tanya from sa-rewards and still waiting for a reply email.

Is there any urgency regarding claiming your prize or is this just a scam? Does anyone know which platform that I may complaint on to get a reaction? Mail me direct on [protected]@qbic.co.za

Comments

• Os
    Osazizi Feb 08, 2016

I think their way of doing business is actually by generating leads information from the surveys. Then all these informations passed through so called "partners" which actually they are selling information for those partners to do so called "cross selling".

Lets imagine how many people entered the survey in a day? Assume 1, 000 a day, so that will be 30, 000 a month. If let say the agreement between planet49 with his "partner" is based on "contacted client/customer". Assuming 10% is contacted in a month and the commission for contacted is 1 or 2 dollar. How much money they earn by doing almost less effort? What is same information provided to 5 or 10 or 20 so called partners? Huhu. Tons of money they possible to earned.

All these are possible business they are doing.

Mark Alicaya Jun 10, 2016

that's we called partnership

• Mi
    Michael Liao Aug 04, 2016

Why is it up to now nobody or anybody can do SOMETHING to stop this site to operate up to the present??

Noor bashir ali Sep 04, 2016

Hello i am noor 15 years old and i won Iphone 6s but is that true!!!

• Im